Author Topic: Wanderlust  (Read 769 times)

Offline txtmax4

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Wanderlust
« on: April 07, 2011, 06:36:13 PM »
I got this on AA, my wife got the same thing on BA, if anything the bonus miles may be worth it (bold letters):

Link: http://www.aa.com/i18n/urls/wanderlust.jsp

Details:

Are you experiencing symptoms of The Wanderlust? Do you feel:
[ ] Trapped in your own home or office?
[ ] Like you haven't taken a vacation in years?
[ ] Consumed by thoughts of exotic lands?
[ ] All of the above?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you have the Wanderlust. In celebration of our newly enhanced relationship, American Airlines and British Airways have found the cure. Together we will turn four travelers into Miles Millionaires*.

To become eligible to enter The Miles Millionaire Contest, register, then book a qualifying round-trip transatlantic flight on American Airlines, British Airways or Iberia now through June 17, 2011, and complete your travel on or before June 30, 2011. Once you complete your travel, you'll receive an email** with details on the contest entry process. You just have to creatively answer this question: "If you were cured of the Wanderlust with 1 Million Miles, where would you go and what would you do there?"

And, each time you fly a qualifying transatlantic roundtrip in full-fare Economy Class (fares booked in Y or B) or higher^ during the promotional period, you will earn 20,000 AAdvantageŽ bonus miles. So, even if you don't win, you can use your bonus miles to take a vacation and stave off the Wanderlust just a little longer.
If You See Something, Say Something!!