Author Topic: Winter Zika-Free Destinations  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Aeajda1

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Winter Zika-Free Destinations
« on: October 26, 2016, 01:38:32 PM »
Given the planning it takes for yeshiva week in mid - end January, and also given the number of Zika infested destinations, what are some good, non-Zika warm weather destinations that people can recommend? I'm looking for destinations outside of LA, Arizona, and Hawaii. Thanks!

Offline mgoldhammer18

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: American Airlines, Citi thank you, British Avios, Hilton, SPG, AMEX Platinum, Jetblue
Re: Winter Zika-Free Destinations
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 01:51:33 PM »
Funny you ask that, DW was watching the today show on thursday and they had a whole discussion on this.  They said New Orleans, Scottsdale ( I know you said no Arizona) Palm Springs (I know you said no California) and Hawaii (I know you said no Hawaii).
I personally really enjoyed Myrtle beach.  I went there in the winter months and had one very windy day to the point where we kept our sweatshirts on and we also had 2 beautiful days where it was nice enough to go to the pool and beach.  It is not as warm as Florida, but still a great place.
I also went to Dallas once in January; also a great place with a lot of activities.

Offline Iz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile