Topic Wiki

Buying 2 alaskaair.com companion pass paying $150 each
« Last edited by sdk on May 23, 2022, 05:07:33 PM »

DansDeals Forum > Goods For Sale/Trade

Alaska Companion Fare Code

(1/217) > >>

matsmyth:
Hi,

My annual companion fare for Alaska Airlines is about to expire, so hopefully this can be win-win. It gets you a second round-trip ticket on any itinerary for $121.  You could end up saving several hundred dollars by using it. The cost is dependent on your particular flights, but generally I charge a good bit less than 50% of the savings, so you could really make out. We'll have to make arrangements for you to pay me, and me to buy your tickets, and my name has to appear on the billing. That's all though.

cosmos88:
I have Alaska Companion Fare Codes available for $100 each.

cosmos88:
Info on Alaska Companion Fare Code

The Companion fare coupon means you get a second ticket (including RT tickets) for approximately $120 in addition to the cost of the first ticket. This can save you quite a bit for those expensive family flights to Hawaii.

Companion Fare Discount Code Q & A

What is the Companion Fare Discount Code that comes with my credit card?
The Companion Fare Discount Code is offered to holders of the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® Card, The Platinum Plus® MasterCard® and the Visa® Business Card. This Discount Code entitles the cardholder to purchase one round-trip coach companion fare on Alaska Airlines from $118 (USD) ($99 base fare plus applicable taxes and fees from $19 depending on your Alaska Airlines flight itinerary) when traveling with another passenger on a paid published coach airfare on the same itinerary, booked at the same time. Mileage cannot be used as a form of payment, however mileage credit accrual is allowed for both travelers. Travelers are responsible for all applicable taxes, fees, surcharges and applicable checked baggage fees. The Companion Fare Discount Code is not valid with multi-city shopping or award reservations, and cannot be combined with other discounts.

When will my Companion Fare Discount Code show up in my My Account?
The code is automatically added into the primary cardholder's My Account profile within 1-2 weeks after approval, and then on an annual basis dependent on your enrollment anniversary date.

If you do not yet have a My Account profile, use the primary cardholder's Mileage Plan™ number (should be displayed on the credit card) to enroll.

How do I use my Companion Fare Discount Code when I make a reservation?
You can redeem your Discount Code by selecting the Shop button within the "My Discount Codes" section of your My Accountprofile. This will automatically apply your Discount Code to the new reservation. The discount will be reflected on the Available Flights and Cart pages. The Discount Code will not be redeemed until you have selected the Purchase button on the Review and Payment page.

Your Companion Fare Discount Code can be applied to a new reservation made at alaskaair.com for Alaska Airlines flights only. Your reservation must be made for two people booked in the same itinerary, traveling together, and ticketed at the same time. Companion Fare Discount Codes are only valid on alaskaair.com®.

Do I have to travel by the expiration date on my Companion Fare Discount Code?
The expiration date listed on your Bank of America Companion Fare Discount Code indicates the date you must redeem your Discount Code and purchase your fare. Once ticketed, travel can be completed after the expiration date. 12 months from date of issue.

You can view your Discount Code's expiration date by logging into your My Account profile and viewing the "My Discount Codes" section. The expiration date cannot be extended, and once your Discount Code has expired, it cannot be exchanged.

Who can use my Companion Fare Discount Code?
The Mileage Plan™ member who owns the Companion Fare Discount Code must either be one of the travelers or the purchaser of the reservation. If the member is allowing two travelers to use his or her Companion Fare Discount Code, then the member's name must match the name on the credit card used to purchase the reservation.

Can I use my Companion Fare Discount Code in conjunction with a Mileage Award ticket?
No. The Companion Fare Discount Code is only on published purchased fares.

Does the companion traveler using the discount earn mileage credit?
Both travelers can earn mileage credit for their flights in their own Mileage Plan™ accounts. Please be sure to provide the Mileage Plan™ numbers when booking your reservation, or when you check in for your flight.

Where can I view the terms and conditions of my Companion Fare Discount Code?
You can view your Discount Code's terms and conditions by logging into your My Account profile and viewing the "My Discount Codes" section. Select the Bank of America Companion Fare link under the Terms & Conditions column.

Joewee999:
I have 4 Alaskan Airlines Companion fares for sale.
Experation dates:
3 13 2017
4 10 2017
4 17 2017
4 17 2017

$100 apiece.....

keitherson:
Are you guys serious with this pricing. This is a free code that comes with anyone who signs up for an Alaska credit card. I've given these away before. Most I would ever spend on this is $50. This is just straight up being greedy and overcharging people who might not know how easy it is to get one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version