Author Topic: PayPal Deals  (Read 1627 times)

Offline SearchGuy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 103
    • View Profile
PayPal Deals
« on: November 09, 2016, 12:25:02 PM »
I will start with one I just got. (might be targeted)

GET $100 OFF
your purchase of $400 or more at saks.com when you pay with PayPal.

*Exclusions apply. This is an exclusive offer offered to eligible PayPal account owners. With this service you are eligible for up to 11 refunds on your return shipping costs from February 1, 2016 through to December 31, 2016 and may receive refunds of up to $30 USD per claim. PayPal reserves the right to cancel or modify part of or this entire Offer at any time without notice, for any reason in their sole discretion. See full terms and conditions.

**Saks Fifth Avenue Offer Terms & Conditions:
You will receive $100 off your next purchase of $400 or more when you use PayPal at Saks.com ("Offer"). Offer valid through 11/15/16, 11:59 PM EST and is good for one time use only. Discount will be applied to merchandise after sales tax has been added and will be subtracted from your total at checkout. Offer not valid at Saks Fifth Avenue stores, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th Stores or saksoff5th.com.

Offer cannot be redeemed for cash, applied to a Saks credit card account or used for an adjustment on a prior purchase. Other exclusions may apply.

Designer Exclusions (Certain categories of merchandise are excluded): 3.1 Phillip Lim, 3.1 Phillip Lim Initials, A Detacher, Acne Studios, Akris, Akris Punto, Alaia, Alexander Mcqueen, Alexander Wang, Altuzarra, Ami, Ann Demeulemeester, Antonio Berardi, Anya Hindmarch, Aquilano Rimondi, Azzedine Alaia, Balmain, Belstaff, Bottega Veneta, Baby Zen, Brian Reyes, Brunello Cucinelli, Bugaboo, Canada Goose, Cartier, Celine, CHANEL, Charvet, Chloe, Christian Dior, Christian Louboutin, Christian Siriano, Christophe Lemaire, Christopher Kane, Comme Des Garcons, Comme Des Garcons Comme Des Garcons, Costume National, Creatures Of The Wind, David Yurman, Degrees Of Freedom, Derek Lam, Dolce & Gabbana, Doo. Ri, Ergo Baby, Emilio Pucci, Ethan K, Fendi, Giamba, Giuseppe Zanotti, Givenchy, Gucci, Haider Ackermann, Halston Heritage, Hanky Panky, Herve Leger, Iceberg, Isaia, Issey Miyake, Jean Paul Gaultier, Jimmy Choo, Junya Watanabe, Kenzo, Kiton, Lanvin, Loro Piana, Maclaren, Maison Margiela, Maison Martin Margiela, Manolo Blahnik, Marc Jacobs, Marcelo Burlon, Marco De Vincenzo, Marie Clemence, Marni, Martin Grant, MCM, Michael Kors, Michele Watches, Miu Miu, MM6 Maison Martin Margiela, Moncler, Mont Blanc, Movado Edge, Movado Motion, MSGM, Narciso Rodriguez, Nina Ricci, Nuna, Palm Angels, Peter Pilotto, Peter Som, Pierre Balmain, Pierre Corthay, Prada, Prada Sport, Proenza Schouler, Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Richard Chai, Rick Owens, Rick Owens Dkshdw, Rick Owens Lilies, Rimowa, Roberto Cavalli, Rochas, Saint Laurent, Salvatore Ferragamo, Shinola, Simone Rocha, Sonia Rykiel, Stella McCartney, Stuart Weitzman, Stokke, Sydney Evan, T By Alexander Wang, Thakoon, The Fur Salon, The Row, Thom Browne, Tod's, Tomas Maier, UGG Australia, UPPAbaby, Valentino, Wacoal, Yohji Yamamoto, Zac Posen, Zegna, Zero + Maria Cornejo, Zimmerman.

Offer valid in the continental U.S. and cannot be combined with any other coupon offer, discount or Promotion code. Void where prohibited. Offer is not transferable.

PayPal and Saks reserve the right to change these terms at any time without notice.

PayPal Terms:
You will receive a discount on your next purchase when you use PayPal and spend the minimum purchase amount at participating stores ("Offer"). Offer valid at participating stores 12:01 AM EST on the start date through 11:59 PM EST on the expiration date stated on the Offer. Discount will be applied to merchandise after sales tax has been added and will be reflected on your PayPal receipt and in the transaction details of your PayPal account.

To apply this Offer, you must a) have a U.S. PayPal account in good standing, b) receive an email from PayPal providing the Offer, and c) make a purchase at a participating store and pay with PayPal at the register or online checkout no later than 11:59 PM EST on the expiration date.

The Offer excludes gift certificate payments, gift card purchases and PayPal Extras MasterCard/eBay MasterCard payments not made through your PayPal account. Other exclusions may apply. If you seek a full refund for a purchase that applied the Offer, the full refund amount will be provided subject to the merchant's refund policy. If a partial refund is provided, you will receive the partial refund amount minus the Offer value. Offers are still subject to their expiration dates.

Offer valid in the continental U.S. and cannot be combined with any other coupon, offer, discount or Promotion code and may not be redeemed for cash. Void where prohibited. Offer may not be available when network connectivity between the merchant and PayPal is unavailable.

Offline bb1836

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 154
    • View Profile
Re: PayPal Deals
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 09:24:06 AM »
Get $15 off you purchase of $75+ from ebay when you check out with PayPal.
Might be targeted not - sure if this coupon code will work CNMQ125
As @davidmal says: "Likes" feed the family

Offline mmgfarb

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 10:14:33 AM »
Get $15 off you purchase of $75+ from ebay when you check out with PayPal.
Might be targeted not - sure if this coupon code will work CNMQ125
Targeted, I got a different code.
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline bb1836

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 154
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 10:29:00 AM »
Targeted, I got a different code.
The code i got and the code i posted are two diff codes. your code is a whole long string of letters and numbers? The one i posted was a generic one i found online. Didn't post my personal code, figured it would only work once.
As @davidmal says: "Likes" feed the family

Offline mmgfarb

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 10:30:10 AM »
The code i got and the code i posted are two diff codes. your code is a whole long string of letters and numbers? The one i posted was a generic one i found online. Didn't post my personal code, figured it would only work once.
Yep
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline nikkapeta

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 12:27:31 PM »
I will start with one I just got. (might be targeted)

GET $100 OFF
your purchase of $400 or more at saks.com when you pay with PayPal.

Now five days left to use it.