Author Topic: T-Mobile - 2 Free lines for existing customers or buy 2 lines, get 2 free  (Read 33887 times)

Offline lubaby

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
T-Mo ONE doesn't have any taxes & fees - what u see is what u pay. So after $20 credit if he uses less than 2gb on each line he gets another $20 credit thereby lowering the price of 2 lines to $0.
Exactly.

How much is the plan(each line) per month?
As you bolded in your earlier quote he's paying $20 per line. Idk if that's because he's adding onto a bigger acct or because that's the standard.
Well, T-Mobile has been wonderful in offering free lines of service every few months (amongst the other wonderful things they keep doing).
So, my current plan is T-Mobile One (Unlimited everything) @ $120 for 2 lines + 2 additional lines at $20 each + 2 lines @ $0 each + 2 lines @ $10 each (with option to make these $0 each after Kickback).

Total is 8 lines for $160-$180 (or $20-$22.5 each).

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Exactly.
Well, T-Mobile has been wonderful in offering free lines of service every few months (amongst the other wonderful things they keep doing).
So, my current plan is T-Mobile One (Unlimited everything) @ $120 for 2 lines + 2 additional lines at $20 each + 2 lines @ $0 each + 2 lines @ $10 each (with option to make these $0 each after Kickback).

Total is 8 lines for $160-$180 (or $20-$22.5 each).
When you say unlimited everything you mean even data lte?
 I have unlmt everything but only first 2gb Lte speed on all lines, then the rest of the data slow like a snail.   
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline cozmohoot

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
The one plan is unlimited high speed data

Offline sruly

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
but they slow you down after 32gb.

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
but they slow you down after 32gb.

(I have 2gb and I use that half way through, it's a PITA to have to sit there waiting for a page to load..
 Got to get busy with some twitter reps and see if I can add some gig..
Any chance you guys would know what my plan is called ? I pay at the end of the month, should I call E"y I will be billed or I call England I will be charged, and I pay 50 then 30 for the first 2 lines then $10+ tax for each additional..
Called?
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline Alexsei

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
    • Travel & Kivrei Zadikim
  • Programs: COVID-23
Any chance you guys would know what my plan is called ? I pay at the end of the month, should I call E"y I will be billed or I call England I will be charged, and I pay 50 then 30 for the first 2 lines then $10+ tax for each additional..
Called?
Simple choice  ?
Jews ≠ Zionists
Palestinians ≠ Hamas
Satmar ≠ SatmarHQ