Author Topic: DoC: Free $10 At Amazon.com For Mastercard Cardholders – Won’t Last Long  (Read 12410 times)

Offline chocolate

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Both of mine were revoked. I sent a message saying that they were on my account earlier in the day, and when I went to purchase an item, they were missing. For both accounts they sent a message saying that it would appear at checkout(which it obviously wouldn't). I placed the order and sent a message asking them to look into why it wasn't applied to the order, as it was sold and shipped by Amazon. They sent me a message apologizing, and deducted the 10 from each order. YMMV

Offline sysg1

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Both of mine were revoked. I sent a message saying that they were on my account earlier in the day, and when I went to purchase an item, they were missing. For both accounts they sent a message saying that it would appear at checkout(which it obviously wouldn't). I placed the order and sent a message asking them to look into why it wasn't applied to the order, as it was sold and shipped by Amazon. They sent me a message apologizing, and deducted the 10 from each order. YMMV
It took me a few tried to do that.

Offline A3

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Hello,

In connection with the MasterCard 1-Click promotion, we ran a limited-supply offer of $10 off of a qualifying purchase. You were unable redeem the offer prior to it expiring due to high popularity and the limited supply of offers available. Because you are a valued cardmember, I've added a $10 Amazon.com promotional certificate to your account.

Your available balance appears in the payment section when you place a qualifying order for new items shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Eligible funds will be automatically applied to your qualifying order(s). This promotional balance doesn't appear in Your Account (you'll only see gift card balances there). To view the Terms and Conditions for using your promotional funds, go to our Help pages:

Offline Yammer

• View Profile
Hello,

In connection with the MasterCard 1-Click promotion, we ran a limited-supply offer of $10 off of a qualifying purchase. You were unable redeem the offer prior to it expiring due to high popularity and the limited supply of offers available. Because you are a valued cardmember, I've added a $10 Amazon.com promotional certificate to your account.

Your available balance appears in the payment section when you place a qualifying order for new items shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Eligible funds will be automatically applied to your qualifying order(s). This promotional balance doesn't appear in Your Account (you'll only see gift card balances there). To view the Terms and Conditions for using your promotional funds, go to our Help pages

Offline LoLo

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Can't decide whether to post the email again.  :-X

Offline mmgfarb

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Just got that email for all accounts that I added the offer to.
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Yup. Go figure

Offline mmb

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
It only works for items sold by amazon.com. Doesn't work for warehouse deals.

Offline eliraps

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
Now we know why Dan got an extra ten dollars of his order. Double dipping.

Offline Yaalili

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 157
    • View Profile
Great to have it back, without more wasted chat.

Offline sharabob

• View Profile
I only got it back on one account

Offline scwam

• View Profile
They replied to me with this prior to the mass email giving the credit to everyone.

Hello,
I understand your concern regarding the $10 credit.
I've checked your account and regret to inform you that your current promotional balance is: $0.00.
Your available balance appears in the payment section when you place a qualifying order for new items shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Eligible funds will be automatically applied to your qualifying order.
This promotional balance doesn't appear in Your Account (you'll only see gift card balances there).
To view the Terms and Conditions for using your promotional funds, go to our Help pages:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=201134220
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.

Offline Yankee123

• View Profile
Hello,

Your available balance appears in the payment section when you place a qualifying order for new items shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Eligible funds will be automatically applied to your qualifying order(s). This promotional balance doesn't appear in Your Account (you'll only see gift card balances there). To view the Terms and Conditions for using your promotional funds, go to our Help pages

Where did this message go to? your email?

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Where did this message go to? your email?
regular email