Author Topic: BOOK FAST: JFK 3 DAY RENTAL FOR $8  (Read 12483 times)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: BOOK FAST: JFK 3 DAY RENTAL FOR $8
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2011, 07:02:21 PM »
i returned my car two hours late they told me for that rate i cant use the 4 hour grace period and charged me extra day
Did you use the Plat AWD?
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline dans fan

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2011, 07:17:13 PM »
plat awd and chabad awd are on my gold profile and i reserved it signed in to my gold acc. but it seems that the discount came from chabad awd. when i got to counter manager told the rep to credit me but when he saw the rate i got he said "oh no no all you guys who took it at that rate have to return it on time" when i asked him where this rate is excluded from the grace period he told me :we can decide when it cant be used".   how is hertz csr  (btw $80 for 6 days for an suv was defintly worth it it had 38 miles on the car and yes i did damage it slightly)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2011, 07:24:10 PM »
plat awd and chabad awd are on my gold profile and i reserved it signed in to my gold acc. but it seems that the discount came from chabad awd. when i got to counter manager told the rep to credit me but when he saw the rate i got he said "oh no no all you guys who took it at that rate have to return it on time" when i asked him where this rate is excluded from the grace period he told me :we can decide when it cant be used".   how is hertz csr  (btw $80 for 6 days for an suv was defintly worth it it had 38 miles on the car and yes i did damage it slightly)
If you didn't use the Plat corp then there's nothing to discuss.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline gozalim

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2011, 09:05:40 PM »
If you didn't use the Plat corp then there's nothing to discuss.
and if you did use the plat corp you wouldn't have gotten that rate

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2011, 09:50:42 PM »
and if you did use the plat corp you wouldn't have gotten that rate
When it was first posted it was bookable with anything.  Only after did it require chabad corp.