Author Topic: Free slurpee night in 7/11. WHAT DID YOU BUY WITH YOUR BELLY POINTS?  (Read 3242 times)

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
All of my belly points Expired tonight on the 30th of Nov so I had a slurpee outing with only 11 slurpees all Free...
     Didn't rack that many points but thought it was pretty cool to walk out with 11 slurpees and not paying a single penny!
   People though I was crazy...and then then at the cashier another whole story....

« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 03:03:38 AM by myi »
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline mmgfarb

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: Free slurpee night in 7/11. WHAT DID YOU BUY WITH YOUR BELLY POINTS?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 02:51:49 AM »
I had enough to get a banana, it was very enjoyable.
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 02:57:49 AM »
I had enough to get a banana, it was very enjoyable.
Wasn't sure if I should walk out with 19 bananas or Slurpees...I just bought a treat for those who were around with me tonight! 

BTW did they charge you $0.33 for the transaction?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 03:04:56 AM by myi »
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline ben89

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 09:41:15 AM »
Oops didn't realize they were expiring

Offline mmgfarb

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 11:25:16 AM »
Wasn't sure if I should walk out with 19 bananas or Slurpees...I just bought a treat for those who were around with me tonight! 

BTW did they charge you $0.33 for the transaction?
No, the guy was really confused as to how it works, he almost didn't let me take my hard earned banana. I don't think anybody ever redeemed points at that location before
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2016, 01:18:53 PM »
No, the guy was really confused as to how it works, he almost didn't let me take my hard earned banana. I don't think anybody ever redeemed points at that location before
The reason I was Asking you if he wanted to charge you a fee, was after I filled up the slurpees the guy comes by to me a mumbles something under his breath to me could hardly hear him, (basically telling me that I will still have to pay for them)
Brought them to the checkout counter and marked 11 free slurpees and then pushed them through the register to keep track on this purchase, so before redeeming my points I asked can you go ahead and scan my 7-11 app, he answered only if you pay with cash I will, so I said no don't want to do that and rather get 11 free without any scan, so he went and processed everything and in the end tell me I have to pay $3.31 for everything, so I said I'm suppose to get them free bec of my belly points, but replied we have to charge a. 33 ¢ fee for each redemption, so now that he wants to charge me, I went back to ask to scan my app because he said if I pay with cash he will scan my app, so he was now a bit confused to what I'm asking him, so he said it won't work because I am getting them free it won't register, so he said I can scan but nothing will happen,so he went and scanned and no he owes me -9 ¢ and it processed as every 7th cup free so gave me a discount on my slurpees....

(Before leaving I offered to pay him the few $ as I didn't want him to loose money as a result of me and now at the end of the day he will take of his pay check...but refused to take it..)

Sorry for making you read my shabbos shuva drasha on thurday. ;)