Author Topic: Best price on Lindberg glasses?  (Read 4531 times)

Offline ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
Re: Best price on Lindberg glasses?
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2020, 08:59:13 PM »
Does anyone here have experience with Lindberg MØF?

I was about to order a few pairs of glasses to use in different situations when I came across this concept. I think it might work for me (depending on how easy it is to switch lenses, and how steady they are in place).
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline Thingywingy

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2022, 07:26:29 PM »
Somewhat off-topic but relevant for those who are into premium glasses. Has anyone here bought Crizal lenses? How do they compare to traditional anti-glare coating? Does the coating not peel off with time, like traditional anti-glare coating? Are they really scratch-resistant? Which level do you recommend?
I am sometimes accused of overthinking things. I am still mulling over whether that accusation has merit.

Offline ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2022, 08:17:49 PM »
Somewhat off-topic but relevant for those who are into premium glasses. Has anyone here bought Crizal lenses? How do they compare to traditional anti-glare coating? Does the coating not peel off with time, like traditional anti-glare coating? Are they really scratch-resistant? Which level do you recommend?

I always get Crizal. I ask the optician to get for me whatever is best. I have no experience with others.
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan