Author Topic: Hi everyone did anyone ever have O'Fishel's Kosher Cater their wedding?  (Read 1826 times)

Offline DMKing

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Hey everyone, I'm a young jewish man by the name of Daniel who saved up all his life savings to give the women he loves the best wedding he could. Since i am going through this process of paying for the wedding myself, I have the tough task of picking a caterer. What makes it incredibly more difficult is the fact that I am from Brooklyn and having this wedding in PA and having them travel to do the catering from Baltimore/DC area, If anyone can shed some light on their services and their food I would be so happy. I'm just about to make a decision and want to make sure its the right one. Thanks for any help everyone. Take care and GD bless

O'Fishel's Kosher Caterers- this is the company name

Offline Sammy82

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Living in Baltimore for many years, I've been to hundreds of functions that Fishel catered. Aside from offering the best deals and getting the most for ones money, his staff is well trained, professional, and friendly. And of course the food is delicious.  I'm sure anybody from Baltimore will tell you the same exact thing.
Good luck and Mazeltov

Offline SuperFlyer

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Mazel Tov !

The best of luck !

Offline cfriedman2

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
Try Lewis Catering- They are cheaper then OFishiol and do a nicer job. People think that because they look nicer they must cost more but it is not true. 410-764-6100