Author Topic: Gezhe use a kvort as a kelishke for zekts un neintzigger, and other Chabad tales  (Read 827 times)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA Global Services, AA Lifetime Plat, DL Dirt, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, Hilton Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Avis Chairman, National EE, Hertz PC
Is a karkafta like a kvort or a snag?
Karkafta comes from Gemara/Kabbala.
Only used by Lubabs todays?

We need a Wiki of Chabad words.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Lurker

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Location: As always, silence is NOT an admission of agreement on DDF. It just means that people lack the stamina to keep on arguing with made up "facts", illogical arguments, deceiving statements, nasty and degrading comments, and fuzzy math. - @yelped
Is a karkafta like a kvort or a snag?

When you put on Rabbeinu Tams on a snag karkarfta sheloi munach, you make a lchaim on a kvort of zekts un neintzigger.
When you find yourself agreeing with me more often than not, it's time for a cheshbon hanefesh.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA Global Services, AA Lifetime Plat, DL Dirt, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, Hilton Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Avis Chairman, National EE, Hertz PC
When you put on Rabbeinu Tams on a snag karkarfta sheloi munach, you make a lchaim on a kvort of zekts un neintzigger.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Yehuda57

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Karkafta comes from Gemara/Kabbala.
Only used by Lubabs todays?

We need a Wiki of Chabad words.

In what context would a non Lubavitcher use karkafta? "so I met this Mendy on cruise to Antarctica, and he was a karkafta! Can you believe it? He was hesitant at first, but eventually he agreed and I put a shtreimel on his head for the first time!"
Quote from: ExGingi
Yehuda57 needs to spew a certain amount of sarcasm in order to survive through the day.