Author Topic: Hertz "Multi-Month" Program  (Read 11233 times)

Offline Driver

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: National Executive Elite, Hertz Presidents Circle.
Hertz "Multi-Month" Program
« on: May 03, 2011, 02:46:51 PM »
Hi, I’m pretty new here...

i live in nyc and don’t own a car, I’m renting quite frequently, so I’m always on the lookout for great deals. I’ii try to post here when I find something worth. (might be some of them were posted somewhere on the forums already, so you’ll please forgive me…)

As you probably know already, Hertz  has a program designed for long term rentals called “Hertz Multi-Month”. A minimum of 2 months is required to get the special rates (not sure about breaking the contract after just 1 month).

In the past, I was going on the hertz site and tried to get this deal thru their link for that special and It would enter a rate code (MMR1 or MMRLDW which includes LDW) to get that special rate. Problem I had; it didn’t work for neither location I picked in most of the tri-state area.

Now, I realized that you don’t need to enter any code to benefit the program, just make a reservation for 2 months and up and you’ll get that discounted monthly rate which runs between $599 for a Compact and $799 for a full-size.

And, the good news is that it works in NYC locations as well (except for Manhattan). Just try to make a 2 month reservation in your local branch and see if it works.

Note, unfortunately, if you enter any monthly coupon code it might change the whole rate, so you’ll not get the monthly discounted rates. Also, most CDP codes won’t change the rate, except for a few like the AAA web ID etc. (mot sure if they will ask you for ID at the time of renting for that CDP).

Enjoy!

Offline Saver2000

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Hertz "Multi-Month" Program
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 12:22:40 AM »
On the topic of hertz - I was told that you get better rates when going through their Canadian site - www.hertz.ca.  . I didn't have time to try it out. Can anybody confirm this? Has anybody even ever heard of this?

Offline Tzfas

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 01:15:28 PM »
On the topic of hertz - I was told that you get better rates when going through their Canadian site - www.hertz.ca.  . I didn't have time to try it out. Can anybody confirm this? Has anybody even ever heard of this?
No Hertz .ca is the worst the prices are $500 MORE per month with .ca instead of .com

Offline how

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 01:19:20 PM »
I dont thing .ca is better rates. I have tried it

Offline Twin

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 02:36:39 PM »
hertz.ca is only good for one way rentals i just got a one way for $65 with unlimted miles as when hertz.com was around $130

Offline Saver2000

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 04:55:04 PM »
hertz.ca is only good for one way rentals i just got a one way for $65 with unlimted miles as when hertz.com was around $130

Thanx for confirming/clarifying.