Author Topic: PRIORITY PASS  (Read 41585 times)

Offline JudahMcB

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: PRIORITY PASS
« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2018, 12:11:17 PM »
I have PP membership from an Amex Hilton Ascend card. The PP card says it expires in October 2019. If I downgrade from the Ascend to the regular no-AF Amex Hilton which does not include PP membership, will this immediately cancel my PP membership? Or will it still be valid until 10/19?

Offline drone

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton diamond, Hertz Presidents circle, National executive elite, Marriot gold elite,
« Reply #151 on: August 09, 2018, 04:07:33 AM »
I closed my CSR a few months ago, and my priority pass card is still working, I even recently brought in 15 people in a lounge with no problem...

Offline GAM Z.

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 09, 2018, 02:11:36 PM »
I have PP membership from an Amex Hilton Ascend card. The PP card says it expires in October 2019. If I downgrade from the Ascend to the regular no-AF Amex Hilton which does not include PP membership, will this immediately cancel my PP membership? Or will it still be valid until 10/19?
In my experience itís been canceled after I downgraded, but Iím not sure how long it takes to be canceled.

Offline mendyt

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 30, 2018, 01:24:57 PM »
PP is increasing chargeable lounge visits to $32 as of Oct 1st.

On the 1st October 2018 we will be increasing the fee for chargeable lounge visits to US$32 per visit per person. Any complimentary visits included as a part of your membership will not be affected by this fee increase.

It has been over 10 years since we have increased our visit fees and during this time we have done all we can to absorb the rising costs of providing airport lounge access to our Members. We have unfortunately reached the point where we need to make an adjustment to our prices to maintain the quality offering of Priority Pass.

During these past 10 years, we have been committed to growing our network and bringing our Members the best global airport lounge access program. We are proud that our Members can now access over 1200 lounges worldwide, as well as the recently introduced dining, spa and relaxation experiences which are supported by a 24x7 multilingual Membership Services team. Our latest Priority Pass app was developed to respond to the evolving needs of travelers around the world, using leading edge technology to enhance our Membersí travel experiences.

Raising our fees ensures we can maintain the quality offering of Priority Pass and continue to invest in both the growth of offerings available to Members (weíve some exciting announcements to make soon!) and the quality experience offered. Should you have any queries, you can find answers to most questions in our online FAQ section.

Offline grodnoking

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 30, 2018, 01:29:06 PM »
PP is increasing chargeable lounge visits to $32 as of Oct 1st.

On the 1st October 2018 we will be increasing the fee for chargeable lounge visits to US$32 per visit per person. Any complimentary visits included as a part of your membership will not be affected by this fee increase.

It has been over 10 years since we have increased our visit fees and during this time we have done all we can to absorb the rising costs of providing airport lounge access to our Members. We have unfortunately reached the point where we need to make an adjustment to our prices to maintain the quality offering of Priority Pass.

During these past 10 years, we have been committed to growing our network and bringing our Members the best global airport lounge access program. We are proud that our Members can now access over 1200 lounges worldwide, as well as the recently introduced dining, spa and relaxation experiences which are supported by a 24x7 multilingual Membership Services team. Our latest Priority Pass app was developed to respond to the evolving needs of travelers around the world, using leading edge technology to enhance our Membersí travel experiences.

Raising our fees ensures we can maintain the quality offering of Priority Pass and continue to invest in both the growth of offerings available to Members (weíve some exciting announcements to make soon!) and the quality experience offered. Should you have any queries, you can find answers to most questions in our online FAQ section.
So this is how much it'll cost to get a 4th person into the lounge with pp from csr?
I'm not who you think I am.

Offline mendyt

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 30, 2018, 01:31:31 PM »
So this is how much it'll cost to get a 4th person into the lounge with pp from csr?
I would assume so

Offline yelped

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 30, 2018, 01:33:40 PM »
I would assume so

CSR stays at $27 for now. Only non Chase went up to $32.

Offline mendyt

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 30, 2018, 01:41:22 PM »
CSR stays at $27 for now. Only non Chase went up to $32.
Source?

I see now in their FAQ that its for members receiving the benefit from amex, but how do you confirm that it doesnt exclude chase?

Offline yelped

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 30, 2018, 08:41:13 PM »
Source?

I see now in their FAQ that its for members receiving the benefit from amex, but how do you confirm that it doesnt exclude chase?
Read it somewhere. Don't recall where.

Offline grodnoking

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2018, 07:33:06 AM »
I closed my CSR a few months ago, and my priority pass card is still working, I even recently brought in 15 people in a lounge with no problem...
Didn't close mine yet but will eventually. My PP expires in 2021 so hoping it lasts for a loooong time.
I'm not who you think I am.

Offline drone

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton diamond, Hertz Presidents circle, National executive elite, Marriot gold elite,
« Reply #160 on: September 02, 2018, 10:22:47 AM »
Didn't close mine yet but will eventually. My PP expires in 2021 so hoping it lasts for a loooong time.
Today I went into the app to get the digital pass to enter the lounge, but it said it had expired, so I pulled up the pass via WhatsApp as I have send it to a friend a while ago, she scanned the barcode and I went into the lounge, I called priority pass and they told me that chase cut off the card, but I still was able to go into Dan's lounge and then to schmoozy, the best part is as I don't have an account linked to the card I can swipe whatever I want, I brought in 4 people to the lounge and nothing happened, I even swiped them at both, at Dan and at schmoozy, so far it's workin

Offline davidrotts63

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 26
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hertz Gold, Hyatt Member, BA Blue, Ebay banned, Amazon Prime
« Reply #161 on: September 02, 2018, 10:37:28 AM »
Today I went into the app to get the digital pass to enter the lounge, but it said it had expired, so I pulled up the pass via WhatsApp as I have send it to a friend a while ago, she scanned the barcode and I went into the lounge, I called priority pass and they told me that chase cut off the card, but I still was able to go into Dan's lounge and then to schmoozy, the best part is as I don't have an account linked to the card I can swipe whatever I want, I brought in 4 people to the lounge and nothing happened, I even swiped them at both, at Dan and at schmoozy, so far it's workin
They can charged your closed card.
(Quit) pulling out the flowers, and watering the weeds. -Peter Lynch

Offline drone

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 02, 2018, 10:38:07 AM »

Offline as2

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 02, 2018, 08:15:33 PM »
How?
By adding a negative balance to it and sending you a bill.
Memories last forever, make them while you can.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 03, 2018, 09:34:35 AM »
How?
Have you checked your card to see if it was charged?
I just found a new supply of forks!