Author Topic: PRIORITY PASS  (Read 71680 times)

Offline Yaalili

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 157
    • View Profile
Re: PRIORITY PASS
« Reply #140 on: July 23, 2018, 08:06:19 PM »
From what I can tell there is no PP lounge in EWR Terminal C...How long should it take to get from Art & Lounge in Terminal B? I'm guessing there is not way to stay "post security" and go to a different terminal lounge, right?

Was just discussed here yesterday - https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=16.msg1963899#msg1963899

Online ben89

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2018, 01:39:32 AM »
How do you get PP expedited? I need for next week Sunday and I just signed up

Offline JACKBLUE

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2018, 01:41:19 AM »
they can give you your account number

Offline Yammer

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2018, 02:14:03 AM »
+1

It usually takes 48 hours until it gets updated at PP. For Sunday you should be ok with the app.

Online ben89

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 24, 2018, 07:06:53 AM »
how long after signing up through Amex does it take PP to process an account number? Also they won’t give me issues at the lounge that I don’t have a card with me?

Offline JACKBLUE

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 24, 2018, 07:28:41 AM »
how long after signing up through Amex does it take PP to process an account number?
It usually takes 48 hours until it gets updated at PP. For Sunday you should be ok with the app.
Also they won’t give me issues at the lounge that I don’t have a card with me?
they shouldn’t

Offline shwarmabob

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 24, 2018, 10:10:48 AM »
how long after signing up through Amex does it take PP to process an account number? Also they won’t give me issues at the lounge that I don’t have a card with me?
if you have the account number and password, you can use the app. no need for the physical card

Online ben89

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 25, 2018, 01:16:27 PM »
Will they give me an issue at a lounge if the first name on the PP account doesn’t match my name?

Offline herb

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 06, 2018, 03:49:57 PM »
I am traveling with my family to Israel with a stopover in Frankfurt and would like access to the lounge. what is my best option to get into the lounge with the rest of the family? 

Offline SearchGuy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 103
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 06, 2018, 05:06:50 PM »
I am traveling with my family to Israel with a stopover in Frankfurt and would like access to the lounge. what is my best option to get into the lounge with the rest of the family?
Citi Prestige PP

Primary and Authorized users are granted complimentary access to the Priority Pass lounges and allowed a maximum of up to two guests or immediate family members (spouse, domestic partner and/or children under 18 years of age).

Online JudahMcB

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2018, 12:11:17 PM »
I have PP membership from an Amex Hilton Ascend card. The PP card says it expires in October 2019. If I downgrade from the Ascend to the regular no-AF Amex Hilton which does not include PP membership, will this immediately cancel my PP membership? Or will it still be valid until 10/19?

Offline drone

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton diamond, Hertz Presidents circle, National executive elite, Marriot gold elite,
« Reply #151 on: August 09, 2018, 04:07:33 AM »
I closed my CSR a few months ago, and my priority pass card is still working, I even recently brought in 15 people in a lounge with no problem...

Offline GAM Z.

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 09, 2018, 02:11:36 PM »
I have PP membership from an Amex Hilton Ascend card. The PP card says it expires in October 2019. If I downgrade from the Ascend to the regular no-AF Amex Hilton which does not include PP membership, will this immediately cancel my PP membership? Or will it still be valid until 10/19?
In my experience it’s been canceled after I downgraded, but I’m not sure how long it takes to be canceled.

Offline mendyt

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 30, 2018, 01:24:57 PM »
PP is increasing chargeable lounge visits to $32 as of Oct 1st.

On the 1st October 2018 we will be increasing the fee for chargeable lounge visits to US$32 per visit per person. Any complimentary visits included as a part of your membership will not be affected by this fee increase.

It has been over 10 years since we have increased our visit fees and during this time we have done all we can to absorb the rising costs of providing airport lounge access to our Members. We have unfortunately reached the point where we need to make an adjustment to our prices to maintain the quality offering of Priority Pass.

During these past 10 years, we have been committed to growing our network and bringing our Members the best global airport lounge access program. We are proud that our Members can now access over 1200 lounges worldwide, as well as the recently introduced dining, spa and relaxation experiences which are supported by a 24x7 multilingual Membership Services team. Our latest Priority Pass app was developed to respond to the evolving needs of travelers around the world, using leading edge technology to enhance our Members’ travel experiences.

Raising our fees ensures we can maintain the quality offering of Priority Pass and continue to invest in both the growth of offerings available to Members (we’ve some exciting announcements to make soon!) and the quality experience offered. Should you have any queries, you can find answers to most questions in our online FAQ section.

Offline grodnoking

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 30, 2018, 01:29:06 PM »
PP is increasing chargeable lounge visits to $32 as of Oct 1st.

On the 1st October 2018 we will be increasing the fee for chargeable lounge visits to US$32 per visit per person. Any complimentary visits included as a part of your membership will not be affected by this fee increase.

It has been over 10 years since we have increased our visit fees and during this time we have done all we can to absorb the rising costs of providing airport lounge access to our Members. We have unfortunately reached the point where we need to make an adjustment to our prices to maintain the quality offering of Priority Pass.

During these past 10 years, we have been committed to growing our network and bringing our Members the best global airport lounge access program. We are proud that our Members can now access over 1200 lounges worldwide, as well as the recently introduced dining, spa and relaxation experiences which are supported by a 24x7 multilingual Membership Services team. Our latest Priority Pass app was developed to respond to the evolving needs of travelers around the world, using leading edge technology to enhance our Members’ travel experiences.

Raising our fees ensures we can maintain the quality offering of Priority Pass and continue to invest in both the growth of offerings available to Members (we’ve some exciting announcements to make soon!) and the quality experience offered. Should you have any queries, you can find answers to most questions in our online FAQ section.
So this is how much it'll cost to get a 4th person into the lounge with pp from csr?
I'm not who you think I am.

Offline mendyt

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 30, 2018, 01:31:31 PM »
So this is how much it'll cost to get a 4th person into the lounge with pp from csr?
I would assume so

Offline yelped

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 43
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 30, 2018, 01:33:40 PM »
I would assume so

CSR stays at $27 for now. Only non Chase went up to $32.

Offline mendyt

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 30, 2018, 01:41:22 PM »
CSR stays at $27 for now. Only non Chase went up to $32.
Source?

I see now in their FAQ that its for members receiving the benefit from amex, but how do you confirm that it doesnt exclude chase?

Offline yelped

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 43
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 30, 2018, 08:41:13 PM »
Source?

I see now in their FAQ that its for members receiving the benefit from amex, but how do you confirm that it doesnt exclude chase?
Read it somewhere. Don't recall where.

Offline grodnoking

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2018, 07:33:06 AM »
I closed my CSR a few months ago, and my priority pass card is still working, I even recently brought in 15 people in a lounge with no problem...
Didn't close mine yet but will eventually. My PP expires in 2021 so hoping it lasts for a loooong time.
I'm not who you think I am.