Author Topic: Trump banning 7 major Muslim countries citizens entry into the US  (Read 48601 times)

Offline Yehuda57

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
Re: Trump banning 7 major Muslim countries citizens entry into the US
« Reply #140 on: January 29, 2017, 04:01:33 PM »
honestly if there was a clearly identifiable group of people from chicago from whom the murderers were disproportionately coming from who were not already citizens which precludes our ability to get rid of them, Id be all for it.... :)
Why don't you spell this out instead of weakly hiding this disgusting comment behind an emoji?

Offline Shmulie

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile

Offline Yehuda57

• View Profile
    • Squilled
« Reply #142 on: January 29, 2017, 04:05:22 PM »

Offline iwlw2

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 29, 2017, 04:31:37 PM »
Why don't you spell this out instead of weakly hiding this disgusting comment behind an emoji?
Not sure what you mean or what exactly you think I mean, do you know what I was responding to and what our conversation is about?

Offline cf

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 29, 2017, 04:46:45 PM »
Refugee's have three kills in how many years? That's a few days in Chicago. Maybe would should ban all from Chicago?
You are proving trumps point now. We have enough of our own problems and we're not looking for more.

Offline aradisc

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 29, 2017, 04:54:45 PM »
If you really believe that there is no possible threat to the USA whatsoever in letting in any and all Muslim refugees given what has taken place in Europe?

This is a straw man- no one is suggesting letting in any and all Muslim refugees. This is the current process for a refugee: https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2015/11/20/infographic-screening-process-refugee-entry-united-states

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline Zalc

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 29, 2017, 05:05:31 PM »
Is Bibi for this ban?
Well, consider the fact that the countries on that list don't let Bibi, his citizens, or anyone with Israeli stamps in their passports across their borders (aside from Somalia - highly restricted visa)

I can see why he would approve...

Offline Yehuda57

• View Profile
    • Squilled
« Reply #148 on: January 29, 2017, 05:29:57 PM »
Well, consider the fact that the countries on that list don't let Bibi, his citizens, or anyone with Israeli stamps in their passports across their borders (aside from Somalia - highly restricted visa)

I can see why he would approve...
Aha, so it is a retaliation thing? Or is it a racism thing comparible to those countries, and not a security measure?

Unless there is no connection or comparison.

Offline aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #149 on: January 29, 2017, 06:26:53 PM »
Aha, so it is a retaliation thing? Or is it a racism thing comparible to those countries, and not a security measure?

Unless there is no connection or comparison.
Trump is doing it as retaliation for them against Israel?
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline JTZ

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #150 on: January 29, 2017, 07:17:12 PM »
honestly if there was a clearly identifiable group of people from chicago from whom the murderers were disproportionately coming from who were not already citizens which precludes our ability to get rid of them, Id be all for it.... :)
You mean like African Americans?
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 29, 2017, 07:18:30 PM »
Ok, so who's the frum guy?
You mean the self hating Jew?  ;)
"LESS IS MORE" It is the cumulative effect that kills deals!!! How many times do I have to say this?  >:(

Offline zh cohen

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 29, 2017, 07:46:24 PM »
Ok, so who's the frum guy?

And why isn't he covering his kids ears?

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #153 on: January 29, 2017, 08:00:23 PM »
You mean the self hating Jew?  ;)
I understand why a Jew would want to be there. Saw this on FB:

One of the most shameful incidents in US history is the refusal to accept Jewish refugees on the eve of and during World War II. At the time, people cited concerns that Nazi and Communist agents would sneak into the country disguised as refugees. Despite repeated claims of "never again" we are letting it happen again. President Trump's plan to deny safety to Syrian refugees fleeing ISIS and civil war is disgusting and will be universally condemned by the historians of the future.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 29, 2017, 08:12:08 PM »
I understand why a Jew would want to be there.
I also understand why the child is holding a sign that says "refugees welcome".

Offline iwlw2

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 29, 2017, 08:18:49 PM »
You mean like African Americans?
Actually I did not even mean that when I wrote it (although reading it now I can see why you might have thought so). My point simply was that when it comes to Muslim immigration there is an identifiable group of people who contain amongst them elements who pose a threat to us, and we are entitled to keep them out- entirely if necessary,  or at least until we can fashion a framework bye which we can eliminate the danger. I would not say that criteria applies absolutely to murders in Chicago, firstly there is no clearly identifiable group (and frankly despite what you thought I meant, I would not say African Americans are all part of the same group just because they share a skin color) that is overwhelmingly responsible, and even if there were being that they are citizens of this country, they are subject to the criminal justice system as opposed to simply just not letting them in. Whereas with Muslim immigrants, since as a group they clearly contain elements which are threatening, it would seem to in fact be obligatory to try to keep them out until we can ensure that no undesirable and dangerous ones are slipping in along with the rest. It's awful for the inncent ones who will suffer due to this, but we are not obligated to harm ourselves for their benefit. Capisce?
As for the various comparisons to Jews fleeing the Nazis, you might say that this is only with the benefit of hindsight, but the facts show that there was and is no danger posed to America by Jews, whereas we can unfortunately not say the same about Muslims.....

Offline iwlw2

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 29, 2017, 08:20:27 PM »
This is a straw man- no one is suggesting letting in any and all Muslim refugees. This is the current process for a refugee: https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2015/11/20/infographic-screening-process-refugee-entry-united-states
Yet not having proper and stringent screening procedures in place to weed out extremists has almost the same effect....

Offline JTZ

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 29, 2017, 08:25:50 PM »
Actually I did not even mean that when I wrote it (although reading it now I can see why you might have thought so).
Fair enough.

Offline Yehuda57

• View Profile
    • Squilled
« Reply #158 on: January 29, 2017, 08:51:39 PM »
Actually I did not even mean that when I wrote it (although reading it now I can see why you might have thought so). My point simply was that when it comes to Muslim immigration there is an identifiable group of people who contain amongst them elements who pose a threat to us, and we are entitled to keep them out- entirely if necessary,  or at least until we can fashion a framework bye which we can eliminate the danger. I would not say that criteria applies absolutely to murders in Chicago, firstly there is no clearly identifiable group (and frankly despite what you thought I meant, I would not say African Americans are all part of the same group just because they share a skin color) that is overwhelmingly responsible, and even if there were being that they are citizens of this country, they are subject to the criminal justice system as opposed to simply just not letting them in. Whereas with Muslim immigrants, since as a group they clearly contain elements which are threatening, it would seem to in fact be obligatory to try to keep them out until we can ensure that no undesirable and dangerous ones are slipping in along with the rest. It's awful for the inncent ones who will suffer due to this, but we are not obligated to harm ourselves for their benefit. Capisce?
As for the various comparisons to Jews fleeing the Nazis, you might say that this is only with the benefit of hindsight, but the facts show that there was and is no danger posed to America by Jews, whereas we can unfortunately not say the same about Muslims.....
Ooooohhh, you're sooooooooo close. See how bad it is to throw people out based on skin color? Now keep going with that line of reasoning......

Offline David Smith

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 29, 2017, 08:58:35 PM »
The distinction between group and group is ridiculous.
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ