Author Topic: Scam? Hilton Grand Vacations Extremely cheap prices + 500 free Hilton points  (Read 7596 times)

Offline S209

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
I booked a similar package when I was staying at Hilton Midtown New York. 3-day/2-Night stay—just $299, it is a really good deal. There are no blackout dates and no additional fees. You can come back to New York within next 18 months, all they want you to do is attend a presentation which you can schedule it early in the morning and get your breakfast out of the way as well. I booked it through a representative who was in working in the lobby, I have his email if you wish to book the same package serhat.cakmak (at) hgv.com.
What a legit only post
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.

Online moko

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Last time I did a time share deal it was with Holiday Inn Vacation Club.
I ended educating several attendees and the presenter in the art of free hotel stays and credit card sign up bonuses. #mindblown (not mine, of course)