Author Topic: Verizon Unlimited 2017 Plan  (Read 20767 times)

Offline mb1

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 23
    • View Profile
Re: Verizon Unlimited 2017 Plan
« Reply #180 on: March 04, 2020, 03:11:10 PM »
Anyone ever get this or is this new:

Your auto-pay discount has been suspended due to a one-time payment.

Effective on your next billing cycle, your account will receive a debit adjustment in the amount of 10.00. This adjustment is the result of non-compliance with the discount terms associated with your plan.

The monthly discount you receive requires you to remain enrolled in auto-pay with a bank account or debit card and paper-free billing ? and that you pay your bill in full with that auto-pay payment. A one-time payment was processed on your account outside of these terms and has resulted in the loss of the discount for this billing cycle.

Thanks for choosing Verizon.

Offline E R K

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
Re: Verizon Unlimited 2017 Plan
« Reply #181 on: March 11, 2020, 03:12:21 PM »
Anyone ever get this or is this new:

Just got it on my most recent payment. I also got a follow-up email saying -

Effective on your next billing cycle, your account will receive a debit adjustment in the amount of 50.00. This adjustment is the result of non-compliance with the discount terms associated with your plan.

The monthly discount you receive requires you to remain enrolled in auto-pay with a bank account or debit card and paper-free billing ? and that you pay your bill in full with that auto-pay payment. A one-time payment was processed on your account outside of these terms and has resulted in the loss of the discount for this billing cycle.
Thanks for choosing Verizon.

I have it set to autopay from debit account but pay before due date with Ink.