Author Topic: Expiring Passport  (Read 29025 times)

Offline flyingBlue

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Expiring Passport
« Reply #100 on: January 26, 2022, 06:34:37 PM »
Can a Belgian passport which expires in less than 6 months enter US?

Offline mike

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2022, 12:12:23 PM »
My friend has a flight tommorow evening NY-TLV returning in a week with a passort expiring June 23th. Traveling with American airlines, will it be an issue?
Didn't find anyone that get it renewed in time

Offline miller123

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 10, 2022, 10:27:30 AM »
does anyone have any experience with flying on a expired uk passport to enter the uk?
legally a expired passport of the host country will allow entry even on a expired passport. but will United airlines allow me to check in.
thanks

Offline miller123

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2022, 10:22:57 AM »
does anyone have any experience with flying on a expired uk passport to enter the uk?
legally a expired passport of the host country will allow entry even on a expired passport. but will United airlines allow me to check in.
thanks

Update I tried got some brochos and did some other suguluis and by checking told the agent that I’m allowed to fly with a expired passport she called her supervisor and she agreed and let me check in…..
When I arrived at passport control in London the the agent couldn’t believe that I was allowed to fly on a expired passport and wanted to deport me but he wasn’t able to deport its own citizen … told me that I shouldn’t to it again this is the last time that he’s gonna let me in to the country….

Offline Danlover111

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2022, 01:12:32 PM »
My friend has a flight tommorow evening NY-TLV returning in a week with a passort expiring June 23th. Traveling with American airlines, will it be an issue?
Didn't find anyone that get it renewed in time
Did he have any issue?

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2024, 08:52:02 PM »
Scenario 1- Wanting to Travel to Australia, and I hold a Australian citizenship, and had a Australian Passport which expired years ago, and I got it before 16 years of age.  Can I use my US passport to enter and leave Australia or will they see I'm a citizen and ask for my Australian passport?  Reason for my query is from Scenario 2.

Scenario 2- I travel to Toronto, Canada Quite often, I have a candian citizenship card and a US passport. Never bothered getting Canadian passport. So been going with my US passport to enter CANADA. Yes even when needing to prove I'm a candian citizen I used my card, was useful during covid. In this scenario they never asked or cared about my having candian citizenship and no passport, and using my US passport worked just fine.  Even asked one of the border agents if he can see that I hold candian citizenship when I gave him my US passport, he answered, no. He said if you tell me you have citizenship then I'll know. Otherwise I have no way of  knowing what citizenship you hold.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501