Author Topic: T-Mobile 3rd line free!  (Read 10433 times)

Offline mileagejunkie

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 607
    • View Profile
Re: T-Mobile 3rd line free!
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2017, 05:28:10 PM »
T-Mobile customer service just told a colleague of mine that if you cancelled a line anytime during the last 90 days then you aren't eligible.
T&C used to say 1/1/17 but now say 2/27/17. I wouldn't trust a CSR that might have not gotten a memo over T&C.

Offline MarkR

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2017, 05:53:49 PM »
T&C used to say 1/1/17 but now say 2/27/17. I wouldn't trust a CSR that might have not gotten a memo over T&C.
Over the years, I've noticed that T-Mobile doesn't always update their online version of T&C (and FAQ) as quickly as they come out with new promotions. I suppose we could take a screenshot of every T&C we see, but they can always claim that that wasn't the T&C for your particular promotion.

Offline mileagejunkie

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2017, 06:40:31 PM »
Over the years, I've noticed that T-Mobile doesn't always update their online version of T&C (and FAQ) as quickly as they come out with new promotions. I suppose we could take a screenshot of every T&C we see, but they can always claim that that wasn't the T&C for your particular promotion.
It was updated the first day of the promo so I beg to differ. For example when they had the iPhone 7 promo the T&C said for any plans but they then switched to only people on the T-mobile ONE plan, they honored all the orders for when the T&C said any plans.

Offline mileagejunkie

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2017, 04:34:20 PM »
Promo is ending today 11:59PM. SIMs are currently $3.99 over the phone.

Offline sruly

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2017, 05:53:15 PM »
Promo is ending today 11:59PM. SIMs are currently $3.99 over the phone.
I asked the rep to post a credit for the cost of the sim and shipping.

Offline thetoad

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2017, 11:55:59 PM »
what's left out of this thread is that if one ports in a line onto a new account, one is eligible for a 20% discount on tmobile one services for life.  it's called t-mobile's insider hookup.  you get a code from an employee and enter it online.

it makes the 3 lines for $100 with kickback about $64 and no taxes/fees.  Heck,   5 lines would be an additional 40, but perhaps get another $20 ($10 * 2 kickbak) and with the 20% discount, comes out to 5 lines for $80 if don't use a lot of data, and if you do use a lot of data on some lines, it only goes up by $8 a line (i.e. still get 20% off the extra $10 you're spending).  And if there's only one line that uses a lot of data, make it the free one as not elligible for the kickback anyways.

Basically, its very possible to be spending less than $20 a line with what they were offering this weekend.