Author Topic: How to find a flight that accepts transferred/combined miles and ticket  (Read 813 times)

Offline zee

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Hi,

I'm looking to purchase a ticket from NYC to TLV for this weekend, 5/18 - 5/22. I would like to purchase it on the least amount of miles.

Can you please help me find the cheapest ticket that would allow me to transfer my miles to their program and purchase the ticket through their program? How would I start the process?

Offline Chaikel

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 20
    • View Profile
  • Programs: LH SEN, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Rav Kav Platinum
Hi,

I'm looking to purchase a ticket from NYC to TLV for this weekend, 5/18 - 5/22. I would like to purchase it on the least amount of miles.

Can you please help me find the cheapest ticket that would allow me to transfer my miles to their program and purchase the ticket through their program? How would I start the process?

Welcome to the forums.
As you have not specified what 'miles' you have, I can only assume. Dan has very generously donated a lot of his time and effort to write up exactly how to get to Israel with SPG and Amex points. You can find the guides under the "In the Air" category. They are in the "sticky"ed threads that are in bold and always on top of the other threads.

If you have any questions after reading the info, feel free to ask in those threads
Create professional looking itineraries.
Check out eliteitinerary.com