Author Topic: Price drop: Nikon 7237 Action 7x35 EX Extreme All-Terrain Binocular- $19.71 after $85 price drop  (Read 9098 times)

Offline Yammer

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
I think if anyone should be banned from DDF it's you... you never contributed to this place and the only thing you have to write is doing the exact opposite, I hope the mods see my message and take necessary action... find a life
Funny how it took 3 hrs for someone to search it....

Offline talmid chuchem

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Can the Mods here or JJ/Dan so something about David

Like I said before he's ruining ddf for many of us here (and I'm not alone with this opinion)

Look thru the board before u post!
All posts that I saw from you are just to bash David, while David has already 28 HT! so if anyone is needed to get banned be it @deis917!

Looks like @deis917 has something personally against David.

And to you David, don't give up! Post deals as much as you can, while a quick search is appreciated before posting, but I'm also on tapa, & I understand the difficulty of it, so just go on with your great work, & to deis917 go get a life.

So mods, please get to work & ban deis917, he's ruining DDF for so much of us.

Offline mmgfarb

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
All posts that I saw from you are just to bash David, while David has already 28 HT! so if anyone is needed to get banned be it @deis917!

Looks like @deis917 has something personally against David.

And to you David, don't give up! Post deals as much as you can, while a quick search is appreciated before posting, but I'm also on tapa, & I understand the difficulty of it, so just go on with your great work, & to deis917 go get a life.

So mods, please get to work & ban deis917, he's ruining DDF for so much of us.
Two wrongs don't make a right.
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline r3131

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
Hello,

We're contacting you about order #________________. We recently discovered an error that caused the following item(s) to be displayed at an incorrect price:

Nikon 7237 Action 7x35 EX Extreme All-Terrain Binocular

In this case, we're unable to offer this item for the incorrectly posted price. Therefore, we've cancelled your order for this item, and you haven't been charged.

At any given time, despite our best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may be mispriced. We're very sorry for any disappointment this may cause.

We value your business and hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
Amazon.com
Feelings don't care about your facts