DansDeals Forum > General Discussion

Bingo wholesale club in Brooklyn

<< < (2/245) > >>

Moshe123:
About time this store got a thread.

Great revolution. DD MS worthy deals every week. Some items are sick cheap. Their seasonal sales are amazing.

I'm not crying for the groceries. Bingo proves that some prices are only 30-50% more expensive on regular items (not sale items) in many stores because they can.

Moshe123:
Exhibit A: I used to pay $14 per lb for baby salmon fillet at the most popular fish store in BP (I don't like naming names). This week I paid $8 in Bingo. Fresh and good quality.

Moshe123:
Exhibit B: Pesach cakes and cookies started to cost a small fortune. They are really really cheap in Bingo. At least 50% cheaper. They do many things private label from the same companies.

David Smith:

--- Quote from: Moshe123 on March 26, 2017, 08:37:30 PM ---Exhibit A: I used to pay $14 per lb for baby salmon fillet at the most popular fish store in BP (I don't like naming names). This week I paid $8 in Bingo. Fresh and good quality.

--- End quote ---
You're comparing a fish store and a supermarket. It's more so unusual to find salmon at that price BP supermarkets.

ExGingi:

--- Quote from: Moshe123 on March 26, 2017, 08:37:30 PM ---Exhibit A: I used to pay $14 per lb for baby salmon fillet at the most popular fish store in BP (I don't like naming names). This week I paid $8 in Bingo. Fresh and good quality.

--- End quote ---
Can't remember when was the last time I bought Salmon fillet retail (and since we buy at wholesale prices, it's quite a staple in our kitchen).

Last time I went to Bingo, I just picked up some Salmon steak, just to stick in the oven for a quick supper. IIRC was $5.99/lb.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version