Author Topic: Wii Fit  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Smirk

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Wii Fit
« on: January 04, 2009, 03:53:03 PM »
Anyone know where i can get the wii fit?

Offline Mikeoracle

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: Wii Fit
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 05:09:29 PM »
Try Amazon

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 04:33:55 PM »
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Mordy

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 02:49:27 AM »
Wii fit IS indeed awesome- but I also can't find one in stock locally or in decently priced online vendors. Dan, maybe put out an announcement like you do for the Wii whenever it is in stock @ Amazon.
Funny, now that almost everyone who's been waiting for Wiis to be in stock has one, all the stuff we want to buy (accessories, games) are out of stock instead. Meanwhile, actual Wii units are piling up in local stores!

For example, the Wii hacking community is well aware that you need the Zelda "twilight princess" game in order to exploit a minor bug which allows a homebrew application loader to install as a new Wii channel (for details on this process, feel free to ask me- Hacking/modding runs in my blood).
However, most people don't want to pay the $50 to BUY this game just to use it once for this hack... So its constantly out of stock at rental places, and bargain bins/used game racks sell out of it as soon as it hits the shelf (I actually couldn't even find a rental place that still had one to rent at all- had to ask one of my developer buddies to lend me his copy). Too many Wii users, and not enough stuff to go around I tell ya!

BTW- anyone who's installed the homebrew channel wanna hit me up for some multiplayer classic NES games over the Nintendo Wifi net?
Mobile Enthusiast Extraordinaire

Visit one of the Tech Blogs I write: http://www.techcitement.com