Author Topic: Hot! Spend $35 on Amazon and receive a $25 Amazon.com Gift Card - TARGETED  (Read 2471 times)

Offline stooges44

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 269
    • View Profile
https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=16627785011&ref_=pe_3048220_235270120

Terms and Conditions
• To qualify for the $25 Amazon.com Gift Card that will be automatically applied to your Amazon Balance, you must: (1) be the recipient of the corresponding offer (via an Amazon.com promotional email), and (2) make a single purchase on Amazon.com of $35 or more prior to 11:59pm (PT) May 19, 2017. .
• The offer is available on one (1) purchase of $35 or more from Amazon.com.
• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is a $25 Amazon.com Gift Card.
• For qualifying purchases, a $25 Amazon.com Gift Card will be automatically applied to the account associated with the qualifying purchase within 24 hours of the purchase. An email will be sent notifying the account holder within 7 days of purchase that the $25 Amazon.com Gift Card has been applied to their account.
• This is a limited time offer. To qualify for the $25 Amazon.com Gift Card, you must complete your qualifying order prior to 11:59 pm (PT) May 19, 2017.
• Amazon.com Gift Cards are subject to the Amazon.com Balance and Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions
• Amazon.com Gift Cards may be used only for the purchase of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites.
If it's not free shipping it's not worth it.

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Nice Offer but there's no way to see if ones targeted without the email! Unless I spend 20 min on the phone after my purchase asking for reimbursement..
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline yelped

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 43
    • View Profile
Finally targeted! At least, it doesn't say that I'm not eligible when I follow the link like every time...

Offline myi

• View Profile
Finally targeted! At least, it doesn't say that I'm not eligible when I follow the link like every time...
I was able to follow the link but I don't think that should tell you if your targeted or not!
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline myi

• View Profile
DOC is reporting the same but seems to be only for those who got an email.

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/targeted-amazon-spend-35-amazon-receive-25-amazon-com-gift-card/?

Offline ExGingi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
I got the offer, as well as an offer for a $25 gift card for signing up for prime (which had just expired on me).

I had to look at the "promotions" tab in my Gmail account to see this.
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline etech0

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DDF
I got the offer, as well as an offer for a $25 gift card for signing up for prime (which had just expired on me).

I had to look at the "promotions" tab in my Gmail account to see this.
Cool! Can you tell us what words to search for?
Workflowy. You won't know what you're missing until you try it.

Offline ExGingi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
This week you will notice new storefronts on Amazon.com for Quidsi's family of websites – Diapers.com, Soap.com, Wag.com, Casa.com, BeautyBar.com, and YoYo.com. You’ll find an incredible selection of products on Amazon with the same great prices, convenience, and customer support that you have previously enjoyed. We invite you to explore these new Amazon storefronts--plus, as a customer who has shopped these Quidsi sites recently, please enjoy the following offers:

• Make a $35 purchase on Amazon.com within the next 30 days and you will receive a $25 customer appreciation gift card for use on Amazon.com at this email address within 7 days. Learn more.
• If you are not a Prime member, sign-up for an annual Amazon Prime membership and you'll receive an additional $25 Amazon.com gift card at this email address within 7 days of payment. Learn more.
• Prime members save 20% on diaper subscriptions, compliments of Amazon Family. Find out more here.
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline TimT

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
You got this today ?

Offline stooges44

• View Profile
You got this today ?

Yes got it today. A few minutes before I posted

Offline stooges44

• View Profile
Update: This worked. I made $43 purchase last week, got my $25 claim code last night via email.