Author Topic: aa amex 5000 point bonus  (Read 1215 times)

Offline yid

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
aa amex 5000 point bonus
« on: May 28, 2011, 11:39:38 PM »
i got the 75k offer and Last week called aa cc number and asked what promotions i could be enrolled in.... they said i can get 2 miles per dollar for the next few months and also since i activated the aa amex that came along with the visa i would get 5000 extra points. in general it pays to call and ask what promotions they can apply to your account because otherwise you miss out!

Offline jethro

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: aa amex 5000 point bonus
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 11:21:25 AM »
yid..........thanks for the tip.  I also just got both personal AAdvantage cards and tried calling the CRS from the number on the back of the Amex card and she was unable to find any promo that you described.  Was there a code or other description that would help me/her to identify this particular one?...............thanks Jethro

Offline yid

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Re: aa amex 5000 point bonus
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 05:39:24 PM »
yid..........thanks for the tip.  I also just got both personal AAdvantage cards and tried calling the CRS from the number on the back of the Amex card and she was unable to find any promo that you described.  Was there a code or other description that would help me/her to identify this particular one?...............thanks Jethro
no code just called up.