Author Topic: Staples: Kleenex® Anti-Viral Facial Tissues, 3-Ply, 27 Boxes in the case. $9.34  (Read 2267 times)

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
$0.345 a box of tissues.. for what dan has been posting them for recently this is a crazy buy..

http://www.staples.com/Kleenex-Anti-Viral-Facial-Tissues-3-Ply-27-Case/product_2488974
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline mileagejunkie

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 607
    • View Profile
$0.345 a box of tissues.. for what dan has been posting them for recently this is a crazy buy..

http://www.staples.com/Kleenex-Anti-Viral-Facial-Tissues-3-Ply-27-Case/product_2488974

According to the description it is 12 per case, still a good price for these. I would just order as if it's only 12 and ask them for a partial refund after.

Offline myi

• View Profile
According to the description it is 12 per case, still a good price for these. I would just order as if it's only 12 and ask them for a partial refund after.
Seems to be a misleading title should there really be 12 per case which would make sense calculating 3 per package and 4 packages per case.
 Don't know where 27 comes from? Unless it's suppose to say 12?
 Also why a 86% price drop? Something is wrong here,the only real way to know is when my order comes on thursday.
If there really is going to be 27 in a case then that's a great deal,I can technically order a bunch of these and like you mentioned if something goes wrong just give a call and hope for a refund.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline nsastamps

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
Obviously a mistake. Either a price mistake or description mistake. This is the real listing for the mentioned product: http://www.staples.com/Kleenex-3-Ply-Anti-Viral-Facial-Tissues-68-Sheets-Box-27-Case-25836-/product_332948

Offline yuds70

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Out for delivery
Make stuff happen.

Offline moshedba

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
We're sorry, the following item is out of stock.

Offline yuds70

• View Profile
+1 received in full
Make stuff happen.

Offline myi

• View Profile
Obviously a mistake. Either a price mistake or description mistake. This is the real listing for the mentioned product: http://www.staples.com/Kleenex-3-Ply-Anti-Viral-Facial-Tissues-68-Sheets-Box-27-Case-25836-/product_332948
You meant that's another listing with another price! Lol
It's usually said 2 wrongs don't make a right, but an exception to the rule.. and yes there's my 87 boxes of tissues for only $0.345 a box.

Offline mileagejunkie

• View Profile
You meant that's another listing with another price! LolIt's usually said 2 wrongs don't make a right, but an exception to the rule.. and yes there's my 87 boxes of tissues for only $0.345 a box.

Same here, figured it would make a nice gift for my shul, they are going to be delighted!

Offline myi

• View Profile
Same here, figured it would make a nice gift for my shul, they are going to be delighted!
I take it you bought a truckload of tissues?

Offline mileagejunkie

• View Profile
I take it you bought a truckload of tissues?
I wish I did, could have supplied all the Shuls in the neighborhood. 10!

Offline mendy613

• View Profile

Offline myi

• View Profile
Came in one day??
Yup got them all in the afternoon today!

Offline yyonah

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Each box contains 68 sheets, so it's about half a cent per sheet. That's about as cheap as you can get regular 2-ply Kleenex.

Offline myi

• View Profile
Each box contains 68 sheets, so it's about half a cent per sheet. That's about as cheap as you can get regular 2-ply Kleenex.
Overall this was a hot deal, to bring out the deal I can show you what highway robbery is..
http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/112728

Really shocked to see such a deal posted when I'm seeing such a deal from staples.

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
Overall this was a hot deal, to bring out the deal I can show you what highway robbery is..
http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/112728

Really shocked to see such a deal posted when I'm seeing such a deal from staples.

And you can wipe you nose with scott single ply if you want to, honestly don't see how you can compare different products, this is exactly part of the reason the price point thread isn't stickied. It varies too much by small differences.

Have you used the Vicks tissues? I assume not based on your comment... To me they are the best tissues I ever used and am happy to pay a premium for  a better product. Obviously others may feel different and are fine with regular tissues.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline myi

• View Profile
And you can wipe you nose with scott single ply if you want to, honestly don't see how you can compare different products, this is exactly part of the reason the price point thread isn't stickied. It varies too much by small differences.

Have you used the Vicks tissues? I assume not based on your comment... To me they are the best tissues I ever used and am happy to pay a premium for  a better product. Obviously others may feel different and are fine with regular tissues.
Like you said each person has there own feel for different tissues, IMO I think and as well as most people I know say kleenex is the top of the line, yes others are very soft and gentle but kleenex is definitely the softest, yes I have used the vicks tissues more then once and hated to have my nose touch this vicks cream every time and beside for killing the tissue should I want to give someone some food wrapped in the tissue or use the tissue for any other purpose than blow my nose.
 But it's an argument which im not going to win since there's so many brands and different tissues out there.
 Ps: yours was 2 ply vs 3ply. (now that could mean nothing if each ply of the vicks was thicker then 1 ply of kleenex.)