Author Topic: Document Control Software?  (Read 729 times)

Offline csmith

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Document Control Software?
« on: May 08, 2017, 05:12:56 AM »
Hey guys!

I am trying to find a tool that can manage document requirements of my company. We have been using Google docs/drive for a while, but as the number of files gets larger it gets increasingly difficult to manage and organize. But as it was a free tool, it was a really good tool to use.
We are looking for a document control software that offers more features for managing and organizing the files including offline access and backup facilities. I have seen a few on the Internet, but I would like advice from people who actually used the tools. We are ready to get premium tools as long as it's not too expensive.
What tools can you suggest for this purpose? Any suggestions or advice will be really helpful.

Thanks!

Offline Alwayshappy0909

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Document Control Software?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 06:44:07 AM »
Evernote

Offline chayal101

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 09:21:10 AM »
Hey guys!

I am trying to find a tool that can manage document requirements of my company. We have been using Google docs/drive for a while, but as the number of files gets larger it gets increasingly difficult to manage and organize. But as it was a free tool, it was a really good tool to use.
We are looking for a document control software that offers more features for managing and organizing the files including offline access and backup facilities. I have seen a few on the Internet, but I would like advice from people who actually used the tools. We are ready to get premium tools as long as it's not too expensive.
What tools can you suggest for this purpose? Any suggestions or advice will be really helpful.

Thanks!
Paperport is great! You can buy a fujitsu scansnap scanner, and scan directly into a specified folder. You can view all files on paperport and drag files to other folders...
Chaya L.

Offline yesitsme

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 09:49:07 PM »
Paperport is great! You can buy a fujitsu scansnap scanner, and scan directly into a specified folder. You can view all files on paperport and drag files to other folders...
Just be aware that fujitsu scansnap scanner doesn't have a tawain driver
["-"]