Poll

Do you end up using the $10 monthly credit on a monthly basis?

Of course. Use it for Seemless or grubhub for a nice sandwich or whatever..
Nah not worth it, a waste the whole idea.
Allow members to use this credit at any restuarant and be credited the $10 back vs grubhub and seemless, factoring in the tip, tax and delivery some times, this is really useless.
Thinking of selling it for a few bucks.
Answered my thoughts in the comments.
$295 for an amex Gold card? You kidding me? There is nothing worth that amount!

Author Topic: Reminder to use your "Amex" Grubhub/Seemless $10/$120 Offer for this month!  (Read 1255 times)

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
 Being that I missed the cutoff a few times already, I thought a thread for these offers would be a good idea.

To start; if those that don't end up using it on a monthly basis, feel free to create another thread on the Goods for sale thread and sell the credit for $5, meaning a $10 offer for $5, that's better than nothing at all. Obviously if your going to give your cc to another member to use make sure that it's a trusted member.

On an average month I use it like this...

Most common is for a pie of pizza on Mtz"shbs.

1- Large Pizza Pie= $16
2- Large Spicy Fries= $6
3- Large Reg. Fries= $5
4- Tip +tax.

Comes out to $27-$30 after tax and tip which I do at the door.
 Now I created a new Grubhub account or had someone in the family refer me so they get $12 and I get $12 for my first order. (And use the other $12 for another order next week) and of course each member gets its own account, so that's another $12 and then the referral gets $12, got the idea? Hope so.)

Now take $29 give or take and -$12 that's $17 and then an additional $10 off from amex for the monthly credit.
   So $7 for a pie and 2 large fries sounds just right for a nice Melavah Malka delivered to your door once a month or 3 times in 33 days, doing one right at the end of the month, one in middle and then one in the begging on the 3 month.
   I ordered from Pirrizia Pizza from the store on Coney Island or from East 16th Street and kings highway and P In Brklyn Ny.
 Usually very good with delivery times and love the fries, and pizza.

Just an idea out there so people can have where to start if they let it go unused.
 Worth this thread if even one person was reminded or never had use for the $10.

Bon Apitete! :)
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline a good yeshiva bachur

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
Any DP for a “different” useful idea...?

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Any DP for a “different” useful idea...?
Thanks for the bump, will make sure to use it.
 At this point I just treat myself for a night out and save $10 off the bill.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501