Author Topic: Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Diaper Swimpants, Bonus Pack-$5.38 or less  (Read 809 times)

Offline Davidthebest

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2110
    • View Profile

Offline ari833

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I ordered this, thinking it was 4 packs, but in reality was only 1 pack. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Offline alr4548

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
This one went quick..price back to normal now.

Offline alr4548

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
I ordered this, thinking it was 4 packs, but in reality was only 1 pack. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Says "Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants, Swim Diaper, Size Small, 20 Count(Pack of 4) ", so it should be a pack of 4. I got this when the same deal came around last time on July 26, and it will arrive on Aug 14. I'll post back to see what comes through.

Offline ari833

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
I should have clarified. I only "received" 1. I spoke to Amazon and they said that I should have received 4. That being said they told me to return the item and reorder it again. I pointed out to them that the price was now much higher and they didn't seem to care.... Ultimately they agreed to just refund me what I originally paid and they allowed me to keep the item. As I don't need 80 diapers (I am pretty sure that 20 will suffice at this point) I guess it worked out better to get 20 diapers for free than 80 diapers for $5.