Topic Wiki

Click Here to get more details on this card and compare to other cards!

Application Status:

American Express:
http://www.americanexpress.com/myappstatus

Bank of America:
https://www.bankofamerica.com/application-status/credit-cards/app-status-form.go?request_locale=en_US
Note, status page shows your appIDs, which you can reference when calling recon.

Barclay's:
Business
https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/cas/applications/search?PARTNERID=BUSINESS
Personal
http://www.myapplicationstatus.com/barclays
Business lending: 866-408-4064

Chase:
Chase: 800-432-3117 (Application status)  Dial:  # > 4 > 1 > SSN
Chase: 888-270-2127 (Application reconsideration)
Chase: 800-453-9719 (Business card reconsideration)
Chase: 888-245-0625 (Credit Analyst reconsideration)
Chase: 888-622-7547 (Chase Executive Office)
Chase: 888-298-5623 (Credit Reallocation - Consumer)
Chase: 800-453-9719 (Credit Reallocation - Business)

Citi:
https://www.accountonline.com/cards/acq/CardApplicationStatus.do

888-201-4523
You will need your appID, can be found in the source code of the page you arrive at after you submit your application, get the source code asap because those confirmation pages tend to timeout/redirect.
Citi Business: 866-541-7657

BoA:
https://secure.bankofamerica.com/apply-credit-cards/public/application-status/
Credit Department:1-866-695-6598
Reconsideration Department:1-888-503-6091

Discover:
https://www.discovercard.com/checkstatus/

US Bank:
800-947-1444 option 1
Then: 1 for consumer, 2 for business.
Automated app status only works if you have one application, if you have a 2/3bm with US bank, the system will say they can't find your app and transfer you to a CSR.
« Last edited by lybbtthl on April 04, 2024, 04:46:45 PM »

Author Topic: DansDeals Credit Card Links And FAQ's: Your Support Keeps This Site Running!  (Read 3550305 times)

Offline boruch

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: DansDeals Credit Card Links And FAQ's.
« Reply #2520 on: August 08, 2012, 07:07:38 AM »
Just saw this 75K offer (after 10K spending) for the Business Gold Rewards Card when I logged into my amazon account this morning.

http://www.amazon.com/Business-Gold-Rewards-American-Express/dp/B007Y7FT3A

Offline bda

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: August 08, 2012, 11:49:37 AM »
Just applied for the starwood card on mozilla and the delta card on chrome. After applying for the delta card, it said "call us to see if you got approved" so I called. She then told me you have 2 applications open and we can only process one at a time, so you are approved for starwood and we will wait 5 days on delta... Did I mess up somehow in the process? Should I not have called?

I did them one after another... 5 minutes apart, is that a problem? I was planning on applying for a whole bunch of cards today

Offline JEWDA

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 75
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Dansdeals PRESIDENTIAL Platinum Elite, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, Avis Presidents Club, King Fisher Silver, Hertz #1 Club President Circle Gold, SIXT Platinum, PC Platinum Elite
« Reply #2522 on: August 08, 2012, 11:53:16 AM »
Just applied for the starwood card on mozilla and the delta card on chrome. After applying for the delta card, it said "call us to see if you got approved" so I called. She then told me you have 2 applications open and we can only process one at a time, so you are approved for starwood and we will wait 5 days on delta... Did I mess up somehow in the process? Should I not have called?

I did them one after another... 5 minutes apart, is that a problem? I was planning on applying for a whole bunch of cards today
No, thats standard.
Your Ad Can Be Here! PM For Lowest Rates.

Offline aaa1

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: August 08, 2012, 12:09:43 PM »

i recently did the 2bm for the aadvantage visa and amex cards from citi. i was approved imediately for the visa and the amex was pending. i called citi afew days later and they told me the amex was denied. i eventually convinced them to approve that too. my ques is if ill get the signup bonus on the amex also as i may be considered a previous cardholder since they werent approved on the same day. thanks

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #2524 on: August 08, 2012, 12:11:47 PM »
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline AJK

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #2525 on: August 08, 2012, 12:12:39 PM »
How many of you have successfully downgraded a Plat to a Zync [or any other card] w/in 60 days and not lost the points in the account?

Bump.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline JEWDA

• View Profile
  • Programs: Dansdeals PRESIDENTIAL Platinum Elite, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, Avis Presidents Club, King Fisher Silver, Hertz #1 Club President Circle Gold, SIXT Platinum, PC Platinum Elite
« Reply #2526 on: August 08, 2012, 10:26:07 PM »

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: August 08, 2012, 10:27:59 PM »
So you've never had a successful AmEx 2BM where both were automagically approved?

Offline JEWDA

• View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: August 08, 2012, 10:28:58 PM »
So you've never had a successful AmEx 2BM where both were automagically approved?
Yup. And one of them was today, only one approved.

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: August 09, 2012, 12:04:14 AM »
Yup. And one of them was today, only one approved.

Man, that stinks.

So you get 2 pulls every time?

Offline JEWDA

• View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: August 09, 2012, 12:08:38 AM »
Man, that stinks.

So you get 2 pulls every time?
Why 2 pulls? I got 1 so far. But last time I did get another pull like a week later.

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: August 09, 2012, 12:10:24 AM »
Why 2 pulls?

She then told me you have 2 applications open and we can only process one at a time, so you are approved for starwood and we will wait 5 days on delta...

Offline JEWDA

• View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: August 09, 2012, 12:13:13 AM »

That does not mean 2 pulls, it means that they need to wait to process the second one just to make sure that it was actually you who applied, thats what they told me at least.

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: August 09, 2012, 12:16:28 AM »
That does not mean 2 pulls, it means that they need to wait to process the second one just to make sure that it was actually you who applied, thats what they told me at least.

last time I did get another pull like a week later.

Offline bem684

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: August 09, 2012, 10:02:42 AM »
I did a 3bm with amex in may and got 3 pulls.  The waited about 7 days between each pull.  Think they got wise to the 3bm and put this policy in place to discourage it?

Offline bem684

• View Profile
« Reply #2535 on: August 09, 2012, 10:06:34 AM »

When I did the 3bm in May, one was approved immediately.  The other two said I should call AMEX so I did.  The rep on the phone told me that because multiple applications were submitted at one time they wanted to verify it wasn't fraud or a mistake on my part.  I verified my identity and told him I intended to apply for all 3 cards.  He said he would put the remaining two cards through for consideration and it took an additional week to get the first approval, and another week after that for the last approval (and a credit pull for each card!).

Offline JEWDA

• View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: August 09, 2012, 10:28:05 AM »
When I did the 3bm in May, one was approved immediately.  The other two said I should call AMEX so I did.  The rep on the phone told me that because multiple applications were submitted at one time they wanted to verify it wasn't fraud or a mistake on my part.  I verified my identity and told him I intended to apply for all 3 cards.  He said he would put the remaining two cards through for consideration and it took an additional week to get the first approval, and another week after that for the last approval (and a credit pull for each card!).
I wonder if there is anything to do about it cuz you could tell them you applied a weak before and all of a sudden you see a random pull?

Offline bem684

• View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: August 09, 2012, 10:50:15 AM »
I'm sure they'd just tell you that they pull once for every application.  I was considering calling them and decided not to.  The reason 3bm usually works is because generally they pull all three times on the same day and the credit reporting agency just lumps it into one hard pull on their end.

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: August 09, 2012, 10:55:11 AM »
I did a 3bm with amex in may and got 3 pulls.  The waited about 7 days between each pull.  Think they got wise to the 3bm and put this policy in place to discourage it?

So you're at least the 3rd person to report this new "delayed approval" mess.

Has anyone pulled off a successful AmEx 2bm in the last, say, 2-3 weeks?

Offline AJK

• View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: August 09, 2012, 10:58:21 AM »
How many of you have successfully downgraded a Plat to a Zync w/in 60 days and not lost the points in the account?

Hate to be a nudge, but someone I know really needs the answer.

Person signed up for a Plat about 3 weeks ago. Got the 50K, now wants to downgrade to something else with a lower annual fee and keep the points.

Has anyone done this successfully recently? (for their sake, i'll ask: no worry about clawback? (which was apparently mentioned by the rep on the phone) (DROPR?))