Author Topic: Hotels and cars in Israel  (Read 9705 times)

Offline ash

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hotels and cars in Israel
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2011, 11:06:06 PM »
ok Noachcar Aug 14- 17 for a mini van i can pick up telaviv or bnei brak what do you have ?

Offline Mchem

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2011, 06:22:22 PM »
Noach-Car,

My wife and I are planning on going to EY from Aug 10-24.
What steps can I take to take the 280 deal? That price assumes car rental from airport?

How much would it be to rent a car in Yerushalayim somewhere for a week? I am considering that maybe that would make more sense because we really would be fine with taking a sheirut to Yerushalayim and using buses/taxis to get around.

How much should I expect to budget for gas?

I have the Chase Exclusives Freedom World MasterCard, I assume that works as a WMC?

BTW, I never knew what the WORLD text above the MasterCard logo meant until this thread :).

Thanks!

Offline NoachCar-Israel

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
    • http://NoachCar.co.il
  • Programs: Customer Service Is #1!
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2011, 04:27:28 PM »
Noach-Car,

My wife and I are planning on going to EY from Aug 10-24.
What steps can I take to take the 280 deal? That price assumes car rental from airport?

How much would it be to rent a car in Yerushalayim somewhere for a week? I am considering that maybe that would make more sense because we really would be fine with taking a sheirut to Yerushalayim and using buses/taxis to get around.

How much should I expect to budget for gas?

I have the Chase Exclusives Freedom World MasterCard, I assume that works as a WMC?

BTW, I never knew what the WORLD text above the MasterCard logo meant until this thread :).

Thanks!

Prices are going up, $27 per day will be your TOTAL cost. please make your reservation asap
Israel Car Rental Agency www.NoachCar.co.il

Offline how

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2011, 04:08:15 PM »
Very happy to see Noach car joining the forums. I am on my 3rd rental from him right now through hertz.

I noticed that hertz in Bnei brak is less likely to charge you tax with a student visa then in Jerusalem I think they are not used to so many Americans so they don't know the ins and outs. Or it could be that he just didn't see my student visa