Author Topic: California Honeymoon- Where to eat (kosher)??  (Read 1303 times)

Offline jjss318

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
California Honeymoon- Where to eat (kosher)??
« on: June 29, 2017, 11:44:54 PM »
My wife and I are taking our honeymoon in California from July 17-July 24. We will be starting out in San Francisco and eventually make our way to LA, making stops in places like Yosemite, Santa Barbara, and maybe others. I know there are many kosher places in LA, so very interested in hearing about others that might be north of it that we can go to on our way.

Looking for recommendations for Kosher places to eat in any of the above cities, and/or others nearby! What's the best way to do food if we will be out and about during the days, say on hikes or doing various activities?

Thank you!!!

Offline Yaalili

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 157
    • View Profile

Offline thaber

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: California Honeymoon- Where to eat (kosher)??
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 03:18:24 AM »
My wife and I are taking our honeymoon in California from July 17-July 24. We will be starting out in San Francisco and eventually make our way to LA, making stops in places like Yosemite, Santa Barbara, and maybe others. I know there are many kosher places in LA, so very interested in hearing about others that might be north of it that we can go to on our way.

Looking for recommendations for Kosher places to eat in any of the above cities, and/or others nearby! What's the best way to do food if we will be out and about during the days, say on hikes or doing various activities?

Thank you!!!
Did you really start a thread for each component of your trip?

Offline jjss318

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 08:33:33 AM »
Did you really start a thread for each component of your trip?

Sorry, I'm new to using the forum so didn't realize the "proper" way to use it. Just a guy trying to find out some information for a trip.  I apologize if this personally offended you and ruined your experience here.

Thanks for your input.

Offline thaber

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 03:12:15 AM »
Not personally offended, no worries. Many of us spend a lot of time trying to help others, and it's kinda frustrating when someone doesn't take a few minutes to learn the system. See you over in the CA threads