Author Topic: Check out this description on amazon  (Read 976 times)

Offline 159dallas

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
  • Programs: IHG Platinum Premier, Hertz PC, Enterprise EE
Check out this description on amazon
« on: June 28, 2017, 02:50:22 PM »
I was browsing amazon last night and i came across this book which i have heard of before but i was shocked at the description on the book which i have pasted below link here (https://www.amazon.com/Family-Aguilar-Heroism-Spanish-Inquisition/dp/1258153661/ref=mt_paperback?_encoding=UTF8&me=). I emailed them about it and got a pretty automated response..... I have attached that below as well.... Any thoughts on this.....

More Judaeo-Masonic nonsense BS history. The only thing the pharisees do is complain and moan about themselves while they defraud everyone else and grow rich and powerful doing it. Lucifer is their god and they follow the star of Moloch/Saturn. Satan cloaks himself as an angel of light once again.

Hello #####:,

We appreciate your feedback and have forwarded it to the correct team internally.

Rest assured our concerned team is working on this and very soon this book will be removed from our website.

Please be assured that Amazon will always rely on customer's satisfaction and you're always welcome to contact us regarding any query we're always happy assisting you.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today.

Best Regards,
Ankit

Offline Live N Learn

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Re: Check out this description on amazon
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 04:28:15 AM »
It's still available.
".איזהו חכם, הלומד מכל אדם"