Author Topic: Paying approx 200k to mortgage - will compensate for points advice that works  (Read 883 times)

Offline nyusa

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
I need to pay 200k toward mortgage. Obviously, I would like to receive maximum points for this (at 1ppm or less). I am able to do this over the course of the next 10 months.

So what are my options? Who can lead me in the right direction and give me the sooper seekrit MS  ;D that I am missing? I know that there are buying groups - looking at you Lakewood people - and maybe someone out there that has more information than me that I am lacking. I don't expect a freebie as everyone is sooo secretive about what they may know SO If someone can lead me in the right direction that actually works and that am not aware of, I will compensate for their time and information. Obviously, you have spent a lot of time and effort perfecting, and it would not be fair for me to expect free advice and expect everything on a silver platter. So what compensation can I offer you? Either name your price to me via PM and/or I can give you free prime as family member in the very rare scenario that you don't already have it. If you don't want to answer here directly, you can PM me and if you think you absolutely have the answer and need to meet me first, that is okay too. FYI, I am in the Brooklyn, NY area.

Here is what I know and please let me know if I am wrong -

- I can pay via plastiq/gc with ink 5x to offset fees. Caveat is that I am not sure this will work anymore because OS only sell gc that won't work with plastiq i.e. wrong bank issuer, and most importantly, they put a limit to how many credit cards you use in a month. Considering I would be using something around 300, it won't work. 

-  Visa CC just recently stopped working for mortgage

- citi cards no longer code 3x, and no other card (to my knowledge) is coding as travel and/or 3x

- paypal business debit stopped working and coding as credit for 2.5%

- delta sky miles debit? - not sure if its worth it at 1% for skypesos  - any thoughts?

- Hawaii debit card limited to 1k a month

- I could go on a signup spree, but I have enough spend outside of that to charge the small signup requirements

- I don't know of any reloadables that are working anymore. That would be a great combo if I could gc to reloadable, but in my area, Brooklyn NY just doesn't seem to work. Or does it?  ;D and I am just not in the loop