Author Topic: Looking for software that will bridge magento website.....  (Read 654 times)

Offline msg

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Looking for software that will bridge magento website.....
« on: July 04, 2017, 02:30:34 PM »
 Hi I am about to purchase an existing drop-ship business that uses magneto as its customer  facing website. I am looking for a software that will receive the orders from the website, and will automatically generate an invoice, and at the same time will send the information to the drop shipper asking them to ship the items. I really don't have a lot of experience in this area and I was hoping that someone would be able to help me out. Thank you

Offline outinstyle

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for software that will bridge magento website.....
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 04:06:38 PM »
Hi I am about to purchase an existing drop-ship business that uses magneto as its customer  facing website. I am looking for a software that will receive the orders from the website, and will automatically generate an invoice, and at the same time will send the information to the drop shipper asking them to ship the items. I really don't have a lot of experience in this area and I was hoping that someone would be able to help me out. Thank you
Check out stoneedge 

Offline msg

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for software that will bridge magento website.....
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 05:57:23 PM »
Thank you.

Does anyone else have any Drop Ship automation software that they can recommend?