Author Topic: Samsung - Galaxy S8 64GB (Unlocked) - Midnight Black $524.99 After $200 gc.  (Read 8014 times)

Offline nbnuti

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
Let us know if they do.

Worked like a charm. Can someone teach me how to upload images. I would like to upload my bb receipt. I already got my 2 emails from Amex confirming my credits.

Order total $639.99 -$200 gc - $60 amex credit total $379 so guys BB or Samsung you tell me :D :D :D

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Worked like a charm. Can someone teach me how to upload images. I would like to upload my bb receipt. I already got my 2 emails from Amex confirming my credits.

Order total $639.99 -$200 gc - $60 amex credit total $379 so guys BB or Samsung you tell me :D :D :D
I say Best buy.. amazing.
Will try this myself in the next hr or so.
Curios how much was the tax?

And to upload the picture use http://imgur.com/upload and use the BBC share code when clicking share options.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline nafnaf12

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
I say Best buy.. amazing.
Will try this myself in the next hr or so.
Curios how much was the tax?

And to upload the picture use http://imgur.com/upload and use the BBC share code when clicking share options.
depending on your location but you should be able to find a Best Buy tax exempt code.
and now to the "is it ethical" thread lol
A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.

Offline nbnuti

• View Profile
depending on your location but you should be able to find a Best Buy tax exempt code.

Actually used my own tax exempt card. However can you please provide more info in finding tax exempt coupon codes

Offline nafnaf12

• View Profile
Actually used my own tax exempt card. However can you please provide more info in finding tax exempt coupon codes
not coupon codes. They're a few tax exempt card numbers constantly being thrown around on WhatsApp groups

Offline myi

• View Profile
small data point, I tried over the phone they wouldn't budge basically you give them the model or sku of the product from best buy and they look at the same model on b&h or whatever site.
 They were telling me there's a program which they use to cross reference the same product with the same sku number on another site.

They found the right one and would not budge, curios to know with the samsung S8 listed on bh website what's the difference to the one on bestbuys website?
 To me they seem the same, as well is there any sku number which I can pull off from b&h for a product to use in reference to another store?
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline chbochur

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Because what i'll do is have BB price match B&H for $639 and still get $200 gc plus use 2 amex for an additional -$60 in credits making my total $379 after GC and amex
Can you do split tender in bb store?

Offline myi

• View Profile
Assuming @nbnuti did, and I know online they told me you could just call them to help you out and or just place the order over the phone and assume the same in the store.

If one has a gc he wants to use they would do split tender so to where you want to use 2 cc's.

Offline nbnuti

• View Profile
Here you go

Offline nbnuti

• View Profile

Yes but need to do it in store over the phone is a disaster

Offline myi

• View Profile
Yes but need to do it in store over the phone is a disaster
Would try over the phone but can't seem to get price match over the phone.

Offline nbnuti

• View Profile
Would try over the phone but can't seem to get price match over the phone.

It's x going to work they're much tougher over the phone and not helpful.

Offline nbnuti

• View Profile
not coupon codes. They're a few tax exempt card numbers constantly being thrown around on WhatsApp groups

Do you mind to share some. It would be helpful.

Offline myi

• View Profile
@nafnaf12 would I need the physical card (if there is such a thing!?)or some type of card when I give them the tax id number? Or can I just read them my tax id code?

Offline nafnaf12

• View Profile
Do you mind to share some. It would be helpful.
not on the public forum. You can pm if you'd like

@nafnaf12 would I need the physical card (if there is such a thing!?)or some type of card when I give them the tax id number? Or can I just read them my tax id code?
There is a physical card, I personally never used it in store so I can't say but I would imagine having the number is enough

Offline myi

• View Profile
There is a physical card, I personally never used it in store so I can't say but I would imagine having the number is enough
Perfect, now I just need to attach the offer onto two cards of mine, I have the amex gold card with 5 au in different names on each, wonder if there going to make me problems when paying with one of my au?
Also can I add them via Twitter even though they don't have their own login? Thanks

Offline nafnaf12

• View Profile
Perfect, now I just need to attach the offer onto two cards of mine, I have the amex gold card with 5 au in different names on each, wonder if there going to make me problems when paying with one of my au?
Also can I add them via Twitter even though they don't have their own login? Thanks
au with same last name? Even if not it shouldn't be a problem.

In regards to the the login's I believe you do not need 2 separate login's but you can only sync one card per Twitter account

Offline myi

• View Profile
au with same last name? Even if not it shouldn't be a problem.

In regards to the the login's I believe you do not need 2 separate login's but you can only sync one card per Twitter account
Yes, both the same last name, I will take that sibling along no big deal.

In regard to sync the cards, I see dan mentions that you can snyc 2 cards even though you have no login for them, meaning they're my au and I never added them to there own account, as well there not in my name for a 2nd card so don't have them listed on my login, is my only option to create their own login?
 I thought dan meant for those au cards without a login and not part of your own login you can use Twitter to set the offers up, but don't know how I will confirm each card has the offer saved?

http://www.dansdeals.com/more/amex-offers/save-at-best-buy-marriott-hilton-and-more-with-amex-offers-on-twitter/

Online shmooz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
I did the deal with the $200 plus $100 trade in but don't see a thread  for that.
Anyway even though it's unlocked it seems I have to put in a sim and activate the phone first from my account in order for it to work?

Once I do that anyone can use it?

Offline myi

• View Profile
I did the deal with the $200 plus $100 trade in but don't see a thread  for that.
Anyway even though it's unlocked it seems I have to put in a sim and activate the phone first from my account in order for it to work?

Once I do that anyone can use it?
Which deal are you talking about?