Author Topic: Earny  (Read 16745 times)

Offline mileagejunkie

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 607
    • View Profile
Re: Earny
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2017, 07:25:57 PM »
and then they send you an email to finish the rest of the claim by submitting your Chase account or did you complete your Chase account with them that way they file it completely but you still get all the money without paying the 25% as you never linked a credit card on file to pay?
The latter.

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2017, 07:29:45 PM »
The latter.
interesting, thanks for your time.
I guess I will complete the setup, seems like I have nothing to lose.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline mercaz1

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2017, 12:02:40 PM »
is there an amex version of this?

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2017, 12:23:45 PM »
is there an amex version of this?
That would be great.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline mileagejunkie

• View Profile
Earny
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2017, 03:52:43 PM »
That would be great.
The best use I had for this was for the iPhone X. I bought for myself and family at Best Buy since Apple crashed, but they had a $100 markup. Filed claims a few days later and got $100 checks in the mail!

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2017, 04:02:25 PM »
The best use I had for this was for the iPhone X. I bought for myself and family at Best Buy since Apple crashed, but they had a $100 markup. Filed claims a few days later and got $100 checks in the mail!
Which one's easier filing through Chase of filing through Amex?

Offline mileagejunkie

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2017, 04:06:47 PM »
Which one's easier filing through Chase of filing through Amex?
Amex doesn’t offer price protection, only purchase protection.

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2017, 04:35:51 PM »
Amex doesn’t offer price protection, only purchase protection.
Gotch ya.

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2018, 01:43:25 PM »
Cool trick: they'll keep on fillng claims even if you don't enter a card for the 25% payout. This might get fixed anytime though.
@mileagejunkie Did you get an email about this I think it's fixed now.

Urgent: Add a Payment Method

Hi Myi,

Earny emailed you last week to let you know he’s earned you lots of money, but we could not process his fee for getting you a refund.

He'd love to continue getting you money back, but in order to do so you need to add your payment details so that he can collect his reward for getting you those refunds

If you do not update your payment details within 1 week, Earny will no longer be able to search high and low and get you those refunds.

Link Payment Method

Or update your payment information by following these steps:
Open the Earny app
Go to "Settings" and then "Payment Method"
Enter your current payment method
If you have any questions, please email billing@earny.co with your Invoice Id and we'll assist you.

Thank You and Happy Earnings!
The Earny Team

Offline mileagejunkie

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2018, 01:50:07 PM »
@mileagejunkie Did you get an email about this I think it's fixed now.

Urgent: Add a Payment Method

Hi Myi,

Earny emailed you last week to let you know he’s earned you lots of money, but we could not process his fee for getting you a refund.

He'd love to continue getting you money back, but in order to do so you need to add your payment details so that he can collect his reward for getting you those refunds

If you do not update your payment details within 1 week, Earny will no longer be able to search high and low and get you those refunds.

Link Payment Method

Or update your payment information by following these steps:
Open the Earny app
Go to "Settings" and then "Payment Method"
Enter your current payment method
If you have any questions, please email billing@earny.co with your Invoice Id and we'll assist you.

Thank You and Happy Earnings!
The Earny Team

LOL they've been sending me this for months ;)

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2018, 01:58:33 PM »
Then I guess I will be getting it for months as well.
Sometimes Chase ask you for the wet ink form and still give you the check even before uploading all your information.
 For example on one item I thought I took a screenshot when it went down in price but then I looked couldn't find the screenshot meanwhile I already filed for a few dollars and they send me a check without me completing it.
  So technically I could do the same thing for the Listerine strips buy them now for however much they cost and file claim for the difference as I have a screenshot from yesterday sale?

Offline mileagejunkie

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2018, 02:16:01 PM »
Then I guess I will be getting it for months as well.
Sometimes Chase ask you for the wet ink form and still give you the check even before uploading all your information.
 For example on one item I thought I took a screenshot when it went down in price but then I looked couldn't find the screenshot meanwhile I already filed for a few dollars and they send me a check without me completing it.
  So technically I could do the same thing for the Listerine strips buy them now for however much they cost and file claim for the difference as I have a screenshot from yesterday sale?
No, sale has to happen after you buy. I wouldn't go into that gray area, personally I got close to $1000 since September and I don't want them to take this benefits away because of people abusing it. It would be very easy for them to say from now on only ads with sale dates.

Offline LNS

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2018, 03:11:27 PM »
just got an email to add payment method are you saying i can get away without it ?

I've also noticed they have been claiming money for me on things that were returned

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2018, 03:23:28 PM »
just got an email to add payment method are you saying i can get away without it ?

I've also noticed they have been claiming money for me on things that were returned
that's kind of funny because on your order page it would show its returned, and they take a screenshot of that to upload.
 Even though they started the claim did you actually get money back on that item that was returned?

Offline LNS

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2018, 03:38:41 PM »
that's kind of funny because on your order page it would show its returned, and they take a screenshot of that to upload.
 Even though they started the claim did you actually get money back on that item that was returned?

yea i was surprised when i saw they were claiming it i thought it would just take time to be updated but i actually got a check for that item faster then all other items they claimed for

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2018, 04:12:12 PM »
yea i was surprised when i saw they were claiming it i thought it would just take time to be updated but i actually got a check for that item faster then all other items they claimed for
just be thankful and don't ask questions sometimes.😉.
what do you think I just got now?
 Two emails with the total of $40 claimed. Lol

Offline Eliyohu

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2018, 04:24:44 PM »

I've been getting nervous that chase will get upset about claims like those.. ive treid to remove my credit card number from earny to stop them from filing chase claims but have been unable to. My other issue is it files claims for purchase on other cards then I put in

+1000

Anyone having issues uploading documents to eclaimsline? They told me to email them, however I often receive a email back in German that the mailbox is full..
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 04:31:16 PM by Eliyohu »

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2018, 05:16:33 PM »
Anyone having issues uploading documents to eclaimsline? They told me to email them, however I often receive a email back in German that the mailbox is full..
I had the same issue, couldn't get them to attach to my claim, so I thought I didn't attach it correctly so tried again 5-10times but still didn't see it attached, so decided to go an email them with the email I saw listed on the website but received no response or update on my claims so I logged back in and saw my claim which I thought wasn't attaching in fact attached 10 times, so I realized it's a glitch on their end as you can't see the documents which you uploaded, you have to load the document and log out and then back in and you will see all your attached documents.
 Good luck hope that helps.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 05:25:44 PM by myi »

Offline mileagejunkie

• View Profile
Earny
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2018, 05:16:45 PM »
I've been getting nervous that chase will get upset about claims like those.. ive treid to remove my credit card number from earny to stop them from filing chase claims but have been unable to. My other issue is it files claims for purchase on other cards then I put in

+1000

You can chose to stop tracking a product in the app I believe.

Offline Eliyohu

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2018, 05:43:37 PM »
I had the same issue, couldn't get them to attach to my claim, so I thought I didn't attach it correctly so tried again 5-10times but still didn't see it attached, so decided to go an email them with the email I saw listed on the website but received no response or update on my claims so I logged back in and saw my claim which I thought wasn't attaching in fact attached 10 times, so I realized it's a glitch on their end as you can't see the documents which you uploaded, you have to load the document and log out and then back in and you will see all your attached documents.
 Good luck hope that helps.
It drives me nuts that you can't see the documents uploaded.. whenever there's missing documentation there's no way to even know which product it's even for..