Author Topic: 3rd Party - Fulfilled by Amazon - Promotional Code Deals  (Read 1271 times)

Offline yaelpen92

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
3rd Party - Fulfilled by Amazon - Promotional Code Deals
« on: July 25, 2017, 06:53:46 PM »
What's everyone's thoughts on 3rd Party-Fulfilled by Amazon-Promotional Code Deals?

Seems like Dan's shies away from posting those kind of deals.
Any reason why?

What's everyone's experiences with FAB promo code deals? Are they junk? Are they really deals or price just hiked up and promo code brings it back down to its regular price?

Thanks
I wonder how many miles I've scrolled with my finger

Offline chayal101

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: 3rd Party - Fulfilled by Amazon - Promotional Code Deals
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 06:59:13 PM »
What's everyone's thoughts on 3rd Party-Fulfilled by Amazon-Promotional Code Deals?

Any reason why?

What's everyone's experiences with FAB promo code deals? Are they junk? Are they really deals or price just hiked up and promo code brings it back down to its regular price?

Thanks
What do YOU think??
I stay away from 3rd party and prefer Prime eligible items... Even with Prime eligible items, if the price is too good to be true, I check the seller's rating and see if seller has a long enough history with good ratings...
I need to know the seller is legit, otherwise I'll be left with a piece of garbage, or even NOTHING at all...
Chaya L.

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 01:06:50 AM »
It's really the same as amazon, while amazon can allow products to have the coupon clipped while on the page 3rd party sellers would need a code for that, and dan has posted many times 3rd party shipped by amazon deals.
 Aukey and..many more, like the post above do your own research before buying anything, not just the 3rd party deals.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline chayal101

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 02:16:33 AM »
It's really the same as amazon, while amazon can allow products to have the coupon clipped while on the page 3rd party sellers would need a code for that, and dan has posted many times 3rd party shipped by amazon deals.
 Aukey and..many more, like the post above do your own research before buying anything, not just the 3rd party deals.
Yeah, I was gonna add that point of yours... Occasionally, if there's an amazing deal from a 3rd party seller for something that may be useful to me, I'll take a chance on it.
Chaya L.

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2017, 09:03:56 AM »
The ones Dan has posted have typically been from reputable brands selling on Amazon's platform such as Aukey and Obi.
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline zale

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2017, 09:37:33 AM »

Any reason why?

Thanks

Because it's mostly garbage. The same cr@p that you can buy for $0.99 in Family Dollar is $8.99 on Amazon third party and $3.99 after the huge "discount" code.

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2017, 10:17:36 AM »
The ones Dan has posted have typically been from reputable brands selling on Amazon's platform such as Aukey and Obi.
yup, thats correct.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline Eliyohu

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2018, 08:07:58 AM »
I purchased an airfryer from one of these 3rd party sellers with a promo code.. a few days after it arrived I get an email from the seller saying it was a price mistake and it"ll destroy they're business etc, and basically begging me to call Amazon and authorize them to charge my card another $30 or so...