Author Topic: Lunt Solar Systems Solar / Solar Eclipse Viewing Glasses (5-Pack) $4.99 FS  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Mendy L

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 297
    • View Profile
Lunt Solar Systems Solar / Solar Eclipse Viewing Glasses (5-Pack)

Reg. Price: $7.99
Instant Savings: $3.00
Limited supply at this price
You Pay: $4.99
FS

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1312580-REG/lunt_solar_systems_bh_eclipsegls5_b_h_eclipse_glasses_5_pack.html/BI/1032/KBID/1316/DFF/d10-v21-t1-x767464/KWID/EZ

Offline good sam

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
Now $45 for 10  ::)
If you don't care why would you comment?
HT: DMYD

Offline ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
Now $45 for 10  ::)

I actually thought of this a couple of weeks ago as a possible money making venture, but decided against it when I could find the confidence that whatever I would buy (and subsequently resell) was genuinely safe.
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline Something Fishy

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 44
    • View Profile
    • Kosher Horizons
I actually thought of this a couple of weeks ago as a possible money making venture, but decided against it when I could find the confidence that whatever I would buy (and subsequently resell) was genuinely safe.

Lunt is certified safe.
Check out my site for epic kosher adventures: Kosher Horizons

Offline Joe4007

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
Email I got from Amazon:

Hello, 

We’re writing to provide you with important safety information about the eclipse products you purchased on Amazon (order # for RUNFOR Solar Eclipse Glasses - 25pack CE Certified Safe Shades for Direct safe Sun Viewing - Eye Protection).

To protect your eyes when viewing the sun or an eclipse, NASA and the American Astronomical Society (AAS) advise you to use solar eclipse glasses or other solar filters from recommended manufacturers.  Viewing the sun or an eclipse using any other glasses or filters could result in loss of vision or permanent blindness.  

Amazon has not received confirmation from the supplier of your order that they sourced the item from a recommended manufacturer.  We recommend that you DO NOT use this product to view the sun or the eclipse.

Amazon is applying a balance for the purchase price to Your Account (please allow 7-10 days for this to appear on Your Account).  There is no need for you to return the product. You can view your available balance and activity here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/gc/balance/

For more information about safely viewing a solar eclipse please see the NASA and AAS websites.

If you purchased this item for someone else, please pass along this information to the recipient. 

We hope to see you again soon. 

Sincerely, 

Customer Service 
Amazon.com

Offline ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan