Author Topic: stamps.com  (Read 7023 times)

Offline elikay

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: stamps.com
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2011, 02:07:16 AM »
You can do it on paypal for free. Just no scale.

Offline Name Changed

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Avis Presidents Club, National Executive Elite, Hertz Presidents Circle, Sixt Platinum, SPG Gold, eBay Platinum
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2011, 02:36:02 AM »
You can do it on paypal for free. Just no scale.

I do not think on paypal you could print stamps

I think the cheapest label that could be printed is a first class parcel which is $1.75
I do a lot of shippin and thats my cheapest option (even if an item is 1oz which it is cheaper to put on a 44 cent stamp)

Offline SPLP

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2011, 02:38:55 PM »
just got this e/mail --- anyone else get same???

Important News Regarding your Stamps.com Account!

Thank you for signing up for the Stamps.com online postage service. We're contacting you to let you know about an important issue that has come to our attention. After closely reviewing our affiliate program, we discovered that Stamps.com was mistakenly promoted as part of the is Chase® Ultimate Rewards℠ Shopping Mall program by an affiliate partner.

The Chase Ultimate Rewards Shopping Mall program offers incentives or points to Chase customers, which violates the Stamps.com Terms & Conditions of our affiliate program. Stamps.com does not allow a third party to offer any form of incentives to new customers for signing up for our online postage service through our affiliate program.

Your Stamps.com account has been identified as part of the Chase Ultimate Rewards Shopping Mall program. In order to prevent any charges from appearing on your credit card, Stamps.com will be automatically closing your account. This account closure will also be reported to our affiliate partner. The action is being initiated to prevent your credit card from being charged the monthly subscription fee of $15.99 for the Stamps.com service.

If you have any questions about your Stamps.com account closure, please send an email to ChaseFAQ@Stamps.com. Please note that we can provide information on your Stamps.com account only. If you have any questions regarding the Chase Ultimate Rewards Shopping Mall program, please contact Chase Ultimate Rewards Customer Service.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these events may cause.
Stamps.com Customer Service

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2011, 02:55:51 PM »
just got this e/mail --- anyone else get same???

Important News Regarding your Stamps.com Account!

Thank you for signing up for the Stamps.com online postage service. We're contacting you to let you know about an important issue that has come to our attention. After closely reviewing our affiliate program, we discovered that Stamps.com was mistakenly promoted as part of the is Chase® Ultimate Rewards℠ Shopping Mall program by an affiliate partner.

The Chase Ultimate Rewards Shopping Mall program offers incentives or points to Chase customers, which violates the Stamps.com Terms & Conditions of our affiliate program. Stamps.com does not allow a third party to offer any form of incentives to new customers for signing up for our online postage service through our affiliate program.

Your Stamps.com account has been identified as part of the Chase Ultimate Rewards Shopping Mall program. In order to prevent any charges from appearing on your credit card, Stamps.com will be automatically closing your account. This account closure will also be reported to our affiliate partner. The action is being initiated to prevent your credit card from being charged the monthly subscription fee of $15.99 for the Stamps.com service.

If you have any questions about your Stamps.com account closure, please send an email to ChaseFAQ@Stamps.com. Please note that we can provide information on your Stamps.com account only. If you have any questions regarding the Chase Ultimate Rewards Shopping Mall program, please contact Chase Ultimate Rewards Customer Service.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these events may cause.
Stamps.com Customer Service

Got it, too. Looks like we're going to get the points AND have them do the grunt work of closing my account before I get charged. Seems like a win-win. Did I miss something?
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline SPLP

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2011, 02:59:53 PM »
I did not get my points -- I did get a s.m. last week telling me I will get them when my statement close on oct 3rd -- I CANCELLED stamp acct last week 
 i think chase will honor it

Offline Spiffster

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2011, 02:20:51 AM »
if you got the email, print your sheet of stamps asap is you haven't already.  i saw the post, thought it was a mis-timed april fool's joke so i signed onto stamps.com and was able to print my postage just fine.  afterwards, i checked my own email and saw the email from them.  gee, if i had checked the email first, i would have just given up on the stamps. 

Offline mercaz1

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2011, 10:28:48 AM »
i got the points and cancelled it myself before this email went out i guess

Offline Jkhein

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2014, 01:27:51 AM »
How does stamps.com compare to endicia.com?