Author Topic: Marriot Newport Coast Villas (Cat 8) & the New Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills!  (Read 23636 times)

Offline Denverite

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Side note,
Has anyone had luck with Hilton opening up points availability?
I booked 5 nights at the WA Beverly Hills (using points) and am waiting for more points to post in order to book a second room.
However, the points availability has disappeared   :-[
I am Hilton diamond.

A few times I've see availability in their "accessible rooms" but I think you have to click that you are willing to take one of those rooms in order to see them.  I only realized this when I was seeing a room online but not in the app (I guess because of the way I had put my settings for the website).  Anyway, worth a try!

Offline gswannabe

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United gold, spg Plat, Delta silver, Hilton Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, flying blue gold
A few times I've see availability in their "accessible rooms" but I think you have to click that you are willing to take one of those rooms in order to see them.  I only realized this when I was seeing a room online but not in the app (I guess because of the way I had put my settings for the website).  Anyway, worth a try!

Thanks Denverite!
There is availability for 3 out of the 5 nights that I need in an accessible room.
The 2 nights with no award availability, are in the middle of the stay  :-\

Offline Geshmak25

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
Have you been? Any feedback?
Yeah was just there on a 7 day cert + flight redemption option, booked months before the deval. Would definitely go again but likely doesn't make sense to go via points due to the cat increase + deval in the flights option.

The cash rate during the winter isn't crazy since its non peak (something like $250 a night before taxes) but the weather is hit or miss. It was in the 50s and raining on and off during most of our stay.
PUTPAC = PITA