Author Topic: Kleenex Facial Tissues with Lotion, 75 Count (Pack of 18) - $22.31 w/S&S  (Read 5472 times)

Offline ben89

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 142
    • View Profile
Re: Kleenex Facial Tissues with Lotion, 75 Count (Pack of 18) - $22.31 w/S&S
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2017, 06:11:47 PM »
My point wasn't that OP copying from another site.
It was that this OP posts every single thing from that other website with maybe 5% being worthy of a post from Dan and 20% worthy of ddf. The vast majority are not worthy at all.

There's a reason why Dan's the best Deals Site & the forums a place where we can check once in awhile to find some second level deals.
But we've had this infiltration into the forums the last year that has made the forums unbearable at times.
how long have you been around for?

Offline SearchGuy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 103
    • View Profile
Re: Kleenex Facial Tissues with Lotion, 75 Count (Pack of 18) - $22.31 w/S&S
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2017, 08:37:25 PM »
My point wasn't that OP copying from another site.
It was that this OP posts every single thing from that other website with maybe 5% being worthy of a post from Dan and 20% worthy of ddf. The vast majority are not worthy at all.

There's a reason why Dan's the best Deals Site & the forums a place where we can check once in awhile to find some second level deals.
But we've had this infiltration into the forums the last year that has made the forums unbearable at times.
from what I know you only come to personally attack other forum members, you never contributed to this place, you are a real troll and please get your way out of here