Author Topic: Peg Perego Book Pop Up Compact Stroller - $600 BNIB  (Read 4620 times)

Offline davidmal

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 239
    • View Profile
Peg Perego Book Pop Up Compact Stroller - $600 BNIB
« on: August 24, 2017, 02:23:57 PM »

Brand New In Box.

product description

Make your wish for the ideal stroller come true with the Peg Perego Book Pop-Up Stroller! This three piece system was named after the unique folding and opening (pop-up) motion the bassinet undertakes, which allows it to be folded completely flat, while still being attached to the chassis. Equipped with a premium chassis, folding bassinet and reversible seat, the Book Pop-Up offers the ultimate in style, comfort and mobility. The Book Pop-Up chassis can accept the Seat Pop-Up, Bassinet Pop-Up or Primo Viaggio infant car seat directly onto its frame. It folds inward, "like a book" with just one hand and is equipped with an adjustable handlebar outfitted with our high-quality "Prima Classe" material. Large polyurethane wheels and ball bearings guarantee a smooth drive, even on the roughest of surfaces. A remote front wheel control allows parents to swivel or straighten wheels without having to bend over and touch front wheels. The Bassinet Pop-Up welcomes your baby with comfort and fashion from the very first days. This innovative bassinet can fold easily with a simple gesture, perfect for carrying and storing. The Bassinet Pop-Up and chassis fold compactly together and stand alone when folded. It includes an externally adjustable headrest and a hood with mesh insert that provides air circulation. Includes a removable mattress and is approved for overnight sleeping. The Seat Pop-Up is a detachable and reversible seat that allows for an easy fold in BOTH rear and forward facing positions. It offers Comfort Recline: The seat and the backrest slide open, creating a comfortable resting angle for the baby. The Seat Pop-Up folds compactly and inward "like a Book" on the Book Pop-Up chassis, keeping the upholstery inside clean and protected. All-new tailoring and upholstery fitting allows for a clean and modern look.
This product will:

Accomodate newborns & infants with included bassinet

Face forward or face parent

Fold with seat or bassinet attached
Compatible with Primo Viaggio 30/30 and 4/35 infant car seats (no adapter required)

Mesh window provides are circulation and allows you to keep an eye on baby

Bassinet folds down for easy carrying and storage                  
Folds with the seat or bassinet attached and facing either direction
Premium Chassis

The Book Pop-Up chassis can accept the Seat Pop-Up, Bassinet Pop-Up or Primo Viaggio infant car seat directly onto its frame. It folds inward, “like a book” with just one hand and is equipped with an adjustable handlebar outfitted with high-quality “Prima Classe” material. Large polyurethane wheels and ball bearings guarantee a smooth drive, even on the roughest of surfaces. A remote front wheel control allows parents to swivel or straighten wheels without having to bend over and touch front wheels.

Folding Bassinet

The Bassinet Pop-Up welcomes your baby with comfort and fashion from the very first days. This innovative bassinet can fold easily with a simple gesture, perfect for carrying and storing. The Bassinet Pop-Up and chassis fold compactly together and stand alone when folded. It includes an externally adjustable headrest and a hood with mesh insert that provides air circulation. Includes a removable mattress and is approved for overnight sleeping.

Reversible Seat

The Seat Pop-Up is a detachable and reversible seat that allows for an easy fold in BOTH rear and forward facing positions. It offers Comfort Recline - the seat and the backrest slide open, creating a comfortable resting angle for the baby. The Seat Pop-Up folds compactly and inward “like a Book” on the Book Pop-Up chassis, keeping the upholstery inside clean and protected. All-new tailoring and upholstery fitting allows for a clean and modern look.

Features:

Premium Chassis Can fold inward “like a book” with just one hand.
Folding Bassinet Bassinet Pop-Up has a unique folding and opening feature; can fold while attached to the chassis.
Reversible The seat Pop-Up can be switched to face parent or the world ahead.
Travel System Travel System-compatible with the Primo Viaggio SIP (30/30 and 4/35) infant car seat. Accepts car seat directly on to chassis.
Easy Close Innovative design allows for quick, easy and compact fold in BOTH rear and forward facing positions.
Soft Ride Large polyurethane wheels with ball bearings and suspension allow for 360 degree agility, less effort in pushing and more comfort for baby.
Comfort Recline Seat and backrest slide open creating the most comfortable resting angle for baby, unlike in other common seat reclines where the hip angle remains the same.
One-Piece Handlebar Allows for easy push with just one hand.
"Prima Classe" Handlebar Adjustable handlebar is outifitted in “Prima Classe” material; can be modified to fit each parent’s height preferences.
Remote Front Swivel Control Allows parents to swivel or straighten wheels without having to bend over and touch front wheels.
Bumper Bar Front bumper bar hinges open for easy access to child. Outfitted in "Prima Classe" material.
Basket Large, practical and easy-loading storage basket that holds all of the necessities.
Large Hood Keep your baby protected with the large hood that includes a UV protected visor and a mesh insert that provides extra ventilation.
Fashion Forward Upholstered with a variety of fashionable collections, in materials that will keep child comfortable.
Specifications:
Stroller - Open: 36.5” L x 23.16” W x 41.58” H
Stroller - Folded: 15.25” L x 23.16” W x 33” H
Bassinet - Open: 32.5” L x 16.42” W x 26.3” H
Bassinet - Folded: 32.5” L x 16.42” W x 8.75” H
Stroller Weight: 23.7 lbs.
Bassinet Weight: 9.04 lbs.
-DMC
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it ~Ferris Bueller"

Offline EJB

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
Re: Peg Perego Book Pop Up Compact Stroller - $600 BNIB
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 03:00:14 PM »
Does this have a full toys r us warranty?

Offline mendy613

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 12:03:41 AM »
Does this have a full toys r us warranty?

8)

Offline davidmal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 10:13:34 AM »
Taking Best Offers.
-DMC
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it ~Ferris Bueller"

Offline EJB

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 11:22:12 AM »
$50

Offline lubaby

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 11:23:36 AM »
$60

At 90% off the asking price, that's almost as good as you got it for ;)

Offline EJB

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2017, 11:42:12 AM »
I'd seriously make an offer on a double stroller, but have no need for tiis

Offline davidmal

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2017, 12:12:32 PM »
I'd seriously make an offer on a double stroller, but have no need for tiis
buy 2.....
-DMC

Offline EJB

• View Profile

Offline davidmal

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2017, 12:18:14 PM »
I have 2
are we talking about kids or strollers.... lol
-DMC

Offline mochjas

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 123
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium Elite, AA EX PLAT, Jetblue Mosaic, Qatar Gold, United Silver
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2017, 12:19:18 PM »
Hate to go off topic but double strollers are overrated. I hardly use mine. Let one kid walk and put the other kid in a single stroller.

The double is too bulky and hard to fit in your car and go around with.

Offline davidmal

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2017, 12:24:32 PM »
Hate to go off topic but double strollers are overrated. I hardly use mine. Let one kid walk and put the other kid in a single stroller.

I like the Kick board that attaches to the back of the bugaboo.

-DMC

Offline mochjas

• View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium Elite, AA EX PLAT, Jetblue Mosaic, Qatar Gold, United Silver
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2017, 12:26:12 PM »
I like the Kick board that attaches to the back of the bugaboo.
yes but again that is what I call a walking stroller, it is not convenient for folding and putting in your car and then taking it out. Same for travelling it is pretty hard to travel with that stroller

Offline davidmal

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2017, 12:26:33 PM »
yes but again that is what I call a walking stroller, it is not convenient for folding and putting in your car and then taking it out. Same for travelling it is pretty hard to travel with that stroller
100% true.
-DMC

Offline EJB

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2017, 01:06:49 PM »

That's what we usually do but sometimes both kids wanna sit. Not good for travel I agree.

Offline Geshmak25

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2017, 01:15:06 PM »
OK, that's you. I guess you don't have 2 young children of a similar age. This would not work for many people.
PUTPAC = PITA

Offline mochjas

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2017, 01:15:36 PM »
That's what we usually do but sometimes both kids wanna sit. Not good for travel I agree.
exactly it's only sometimes. Most of the time your going to/from the car so how far are you going? Double stroller is only needed if you do a lot of walking.

Offline EJB

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2017, 01:16:07 PM »
exactly it's only sometimes. Most of the time your going to/from the car so how far are you going? Double stroller is only needed if you do a lot of walking.
It's for every shabbos lol

Offline mochjas

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2017, 01:19:42 PM »
OK, that's you. I guess you don't have 2 young children of a similar age. This would not work for many people.
most likely unless you are really quick the first child will be walking by the time your second child is born. (I actually had my 2 kids 15 months apart which is about as close as you can get) I remember my wife panicking that she needs a double stroller so I got her one and she used it maybe 3 times. It's just too much of a hassle to drag it around.

Offline EJB

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2017, 01:25:17 PM »
most likely unless you are really quick the first child will be walking by the time your second child is born. (I actually had my 2 kids 15 months apart which is about as close as you can get) I remember my wife panicking that she needs a double stroller so I got her one and she used it maybe 3 times. It's just too much of a hassle to drag it around.
Again, if you are in a location where everyone goes to shul, it's literally for at least every shabbos