Author Topic: Peg Perego Book Pop Up Compact Stroller - $600 BNIB  (Read 4785 times)

Offline Geshmak25

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
Re: Peg Perego Book Pop Up Compact Stroller - $600 BNIB
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2017, 01:27:56 PM »
most likely unless you are really quick the first child will be walking by the time your second child is born. (I actually had my 2 kids 15 months apart which is about as close as you can get) I remember my wife panicking that she needs a double stroller so I got her one and she used it maybe 3 times. It's just too much of a hassle to drag it around.
The kid CAN walk, but doesn't mean he/she will want to. I have 3 kids between ages 2 and 5 and most of the time they all want to sit in the double stroller to and from shul on shabbos.
PUTPAC = PITA

Offline mochjas

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 123
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium Elite, AA EX PLAT, Jetblue Mosaic, Qatar Gold, United Silver
Re: Peg Perego Book Pop Up Compact Stroller - $600 BNIB
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2017, 01:31:34 PM »
Ok so I wasn't factoring in all of you who use it every Shabbat. That is different. I do not as there is no Eruv where I live. So my bad for not factoring that in.  The only time I use mine is on holidays when I can carry. So I guess for all those that can use it on Shabbat it is a necessity