Author Topic: Symbols on side of thread subjects  (Read 865 times)

Offline Sage1

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Symbols on side of thread subjects
« on: June 22, 2011, 07:44:53 PM »
Hi, I'm new to this forum.

Can someone explain to me the meaning of all the symbols on the sides of the thread subjects - like smileys, cellphones, exclamation points, papers and maybe others.

Also, in the first column sometimes it has one paper, two, three etc.. (I assume that depends on how long the thread is) - and sometimes there's a smiley in front of papers - what's that mean?

I'm sorry if this is already answered somewhere else, I did a quick search and found nothing...

Thanks!

Offline elikay

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: Symbols on side of thread subjects
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 09:24:34 PM »
Hi, I'm new to this forum.

Can someone explain to me the meaning of all the symbols on the sides of the thread subjects - like smileys, cellphones, exclamation points, papers and maybe others.

Also, in the first column sometimes it has one paper, two, three etc.. (I assume that depends on how long the thread is) - and sometimes there's a smiley in front of papers - what's that mean?

I'm sorry if this is already answered somewhere else, I did a quick search and found nothing...

Thanks!
Generally you can chose what should show up if you started the thread. if it started on a mobile it will show a cell phone. There are some other ones explained at the bottom of the forums' home page.