Author Topic: Awesome rates to Conrad USM and Other Asian Hilton Properties  (Read 2497 times)

Offline EJB

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
Awesome rates to Conrad USM and Other Asian Hilton Properties
« on: September 06, 2017, 10:10:45 AM »
link

Up to 50% off many properties in asia. ENDS 8 SEP 2017, 1PM SGT. Rates are non-refundable. Stackable with Citi 4th night free.

Conrad USM - 295/night +fees before 4th night free
Conrad residences - 750/night + fees before 4th night free for 8k sft 3br suite

Great deals at many other properties, including Conrad Maldives

Offline Tpg

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Awesome rates to Conrad USM and Other Asian Hilton Properties
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 10:33:19 AM »
Great deal if combined with citi

Offline EJB

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 10:38:32 PM »
Great deal if combined with citi

Yes. Conrad Bali for $75 a night, usm for $250 or so a night, Maldives for under 400 (and 800 or so for overwater bungalow). My numbers are ballpark since I don't have computer on me, but some great steals.

Offline Denverite

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 11:16:07 PM »
Yes. Conrad Bali for $75 a night, usm for $250 or so a night, Maldives for under 400 (and 800 or so for overwater bungalow). My numbers are ballpark since I don't have computer on me, but some great steals.

Some truly insane rates...I'm already booked into Conrad Koh Samui on points but I'm so tempted to just book the 3BR Residence for my family because it's so insane...if I had the Citi Prestige it would be a total no brainer.

Offline EJB

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 11:27:38 PM »
Some truly insane rates...I'm already booked into Conrad Koh Samui on points but I'm so tempted to just book the 3BR Residence for my family because it's so insane...if I had the Citi Prestige it would be a total no brainer.
I'll write a TR . And would consider trading it for a discount on the 2BR (unless I'm successful in convincing a few family members to join me)

Offline Denverite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 11:40:09 PM »
I'll write a TR . And would consider trading it for a discount on the 2BR (unless I'm successful in convincing a few family members to join me)

I totally want to read the TR!  ;D  I'm actually booked into the 2Br on points (that's why I can't justify the expense even if it's a great deal) but I did rebook it last night and got 60k points back into my account.  The Royal villa is also insane and actually not that many more points than a 2brm Residence so I was tempted to book that but then I'd have to get an adjoining villa also to have room for my family of five, although they are only about $300 a night.  I'd totally trade you a points booking Royal Villa for a paid 3brm Residence!  :P

Did you see the pool on the Royal Villa? And the sunken "dining room" INSIDE the pool?

Offline EJB

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 11:48:02 PM »
I totally want to read the TR!  ;D  I'm actually booked into the 2Br on points (that's why I can't justify the expense even if it's a great deal) but I did rebook it last night and got 60k points back into my account.  The Royal villa is also insane and actually not that many more points than a 2brm Residence so I was tempted to book that but then I'd have to get an adjoining villa also to have room for my family of five, although they are only about $300 a night.  I'd totally trade you a points booking Royal Villa for a paid 3brm Residence!  :P

Did you see the pool on the Royal Villa? And the sunken "dining room" INSIDE the pool?
Lol. How many points was it? The 3br residence is double the size of the 2br and even more compared to the royal villa. The floor plan is online , it's insane. Hotel pool sized private pool. But yes, the pool on the royal is cooler since it's circular. But I'd prefer the larger pool with a massive terrace a floor up that's almost 100 feet wide

Offline Denverite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 11:59:15 PM »
Lol. How many points was it? The 3br residence is double the size of the 2br and even more compared to the royal villa. The floor plan is online , it's insane. Hotel pool sized private pool. But yes, the pool on the royal is cooler since it's circular. But I'd prefer the larger pool with a massive terrace a floor up that's almost 100 feet wide

It's 254k a night for the 2brm. I know it sounds crazy but not that much more than two normal units at 95k a night.  You sound like my BIL, who is also DDFer...he keeps telling me it's too crazy of a sale, I should save the points for like Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem and then just pay for the 3brm.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 12:03:29 AM by Denverite »

Offline Denverite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2017, 12:03:03 AM »
Video of the Royal villa...oy, decisions, decisions...lol

https://youtu.be/jtu-MSFGgTk

Offline EJB

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2017, 12:14:18 AM »
It's 254k a night for the 2brm. I know it sounds crazy but not that much more than two normal units at 95k a night.  You sound like my BIL, who is also DDFer...he keeps telling me it's too crazy of a sale, I should save the points for like Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem and then just pay for the 3brm.

The 2br was initially eligible for the sale but last evening they made it ineligible and I lost out. It was around 500 a night before fees and 4th night. I'd prefer that over the 3br, but the 3br is significantly bigger so I'm not complaining since I'll have 5-6 ppl.

Offline EJB

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2017, 12:40:25 AM »
Another key difference between the royal oceanview and the 3br is that the 3br is all the way at the top while the royal is all the way at the bottom. Top has better (nonobstructed) views but bottom is closer to hotel amenities, pool (unnecessary) and beach.

Offline EJB

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2017, 01:51:50 AM »

Ooc, why would you choose points? At a .4 valuation that's still 1k a night, and cash rates are significantly less for that room. Is it the flexibility for cancellations?

Offline Denverite

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2017, 02:18:38 AM »
Ooc, why would you choose points? At a .4 valuation that's still 1k a night, and cash rates are significantly less for that room. Is it the flexibility for cancellations?

It's not such an awesome redemption but I need space for 5 people, get a boatload of HHonors from work (and I don't sell points) and it's still gonna save me about 4K so that's why I went ahead and did it.  If I would have seen the flash sale on the 2br I probably would have just paid for that price.