Author Topic: Hurricane Irma  (Read 18994 times)

Offline cozmohoot

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Re: Hurricane Irma
« Reply #345 on: September 14, 2017, 01:39:42 PM »
Can this get merged into a nursing home thread ?

Offline whYME

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 14, 2017, 02:26:19 PM »
Can this get merged into a nursing home thread ?
next Wednesday :))

Offline Dawie

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 15, 2017, 09:51:21 AM »

Online jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8015
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline chevron

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 15, 2017, 10:47:08 AM »
Fpl reconnected my building but only 110v line not 220, so no AC, currently 90 degrees in my apartment rawr

Offline Sammy82

• View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 25, 2017, 04:02:52 PM »
I don't think that I ever claimed that there wasn't abuse. I also never claimed that abuse does not exist. I personally know of many cases of such abuse/neglect (and in that regard, if the facility had good policies and procedure, oversight, good management team, etc. it will be dealt with appropriately. I've called police on my own staff member twice. I've reported several licensed professionals to the licensing board. I've reported dozens,maybe even hundreds of possible neglect/abuse cases to the DOH and NYPD.)
But what I did say is that just because people died or are sitting in waist high water doesn't automatically mean that there was negligence on the operators or owners behalf. There could be many other variables and therefore would like to wait till the FACTS are known.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/09/25/florida-governor-deleted-critical-emails-related-to-post-hurricane-nursing-home-deaths/?utm_term=.113895848b5a
So, as I said previously, and as seen in the article, somebody else might be at fault here. Seems like there might be more to the story. Time for you all to put your pitchforks away (for now). Once ALL of the facts come out and are known, then we could judge.

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #351 on: September 25, 2017, 04:05:24 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/09/25/florida-governor-deleted-critical-emails-related-to-post-hurricane-nursing-home-deaths/?utm_term=.113895848b5a
So, as I said previously, and as seen in the article, somebody else might be at fault here. Seems like there might be more to the story. Time for you all to put your pitchforks away (for now). Once ALL of the facts come out and are known, then we could judge.
Forget about it. Now that it became political we will never know all the facts. They will be charged criminally since the politician need to show that they are upset.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used to start a religious discussion.

Offline Sammy82

• View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 25, 2017, 04:12:45 PM »
Forget about it. Now that it became political we will never know all the facts. They will be charged criminally since the politician need to show that they are upset.
True but I'm trying to make a point so that next time, people take a minute and wait for the facts to come out instead of following the media and most politicians since it's a 'hot story' which will generate more tweets.

Online jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8015
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #353 on: November 23, 2017, 06:15:33 PM »
So I'm sure it wasn't there fault when the courts ruled they can be charged with Homicide right? Wana defend murderers now? http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/22/florida-nursing-home-deaths-during-hurricane-irma-ruled-homicides.html
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #354 on: November 23, 2017, 07:57:20 PM »
So I'm sure it wasn't there fault when the courts ruled they can be charged with Homicide right? Wana defend murderers now? http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/22/florida-nursing-home-deaths-during-hurricane-irma-ruled-homicides.html
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used to start a religious discussion.

Offline Sammy82

• View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 23, 2017, 08:11:43 PM »
I don't believe I ever defended them. Just said let's wait till the facts come out because I could see a million and one reasons  and sceneries where the owners are not negligent.