300 stamps @ $0.41
500 stamps @ $0.40
1000 stamps @ $0.39

*Minimum order: 300 stamps
*Free shipping in USA
*Credit cards accepted

Flags and Love

« Last edited by Iz on March 22, 2019, 05:24:03 PM »

Author Topic: Forever stamps @ $0.41  (Read 75233 times)

Offline churnbabychurn

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Forever stamps @ $0.41
« Reply #140 on: March 20, 2019, 09:26:03 AM »
I'm going to say this until I'm blue in the face I've bought anywhere from fifty to a hundred thousand of these stamps from @Iz and his supplier. Havent had one envelope returned because of the stamps.

I will ask this...again... how can reputable stores like Staples and Costco sell stamps at a discount? I can guarantee you that those stamps were bought at a discount and are not a loss leader that will attract you into those stores. Theyre probably making the same profit we are...if not more.

So unless you can point to where they came from stop impugning legitimate operations.
Is the source of your stamps a secret? Even if you can't share, at minimum can you confirm that you have done due diligence to verify them? Or you just doing business in the dark hoping no one comes knocking one morning..?

Offline hvaces42

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 20, 2019, 09:32:41 AM »
Is the source of your stamps a secret? Even if you can't share, at minimum can you confirm that you have done due diligence to verify them? Or you just doing business in the dark hoping no one comes knocking one morning..?
Ive said It before my initial contact was @Iz and the shipper is a legitimate verified business as far as i can tell. I have multiple phone numbers and names if employees. My cc is charged by a legit business. So......no im not going to give you my proprietary information. If that person that had their mailing returned didn't call me or the other person mentioned how can you say with a straight face that it's from the same stock?
I smell a rat? Are you the guy advertising in all the frum papers for $0.50? Business slow?
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.

Offline churnbabychurn

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 20, 2019, 09:44:06 AM »
Ive said It before my initial contact was @Iz and the shipper is a legitimate verified business as far as i can tell. I have multiple phone numbers and names if employees. My cc is charged by a legit business. So......no im not going to give you my proprietary information. If that person that had their mailing returned didn't call me or the other person mentioned how can you say with a straight face that it's from the same stock?
I smell a rat? Are you the guy advertising in all the frum papers for $0.50? Business slow?
Not sure how you define a legitimate business.. if you feel you have done sufficient due diligence and don't have exposure to any risk, more power to you! I sincerely hope you do well..

I still have a strong suspicion but wtvr..

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 20, 2019, 09:51:54 AM »
Not sure how you define a legitimate business.. if you feel you have done sufficient due diligence and don't have exposure to any risk, more power to you! I sincerely hope you do well..

I still have a strong suspicion but wtvr..
So don't buy. I think given my former profession i can ascertain the legitimacy of a business and the risks involved. You're skeptical about... :-X
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.

Offline ckmk47

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 20, 2019, 09:56:12 AM »
I've also bought many stamps from these guys.  I asked the guy at the window in the PO if they're real and he said yes.  But what does he know?  It also has the microprint. And the outer label says APU not BCA.
My favorite cause: cssy.org

Offline Boruch Parnes

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 20, 2019, 10:18:50 AM »
If it works who cares how the supplier is geting it

Offline churnbabychurn

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 20, 2019, 11:49:52 AM »
If it works who cares how the supplier is geting it
If you make a living of this I would be concerned

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 20, 2019, 12:13:41 PM »
If you make a living of this I would be concerned
And if I just make some extra cash I shouldnt be concerned?

Really. One incident without any evidence that it was connected to fake stamps, much less the "same stock". Come on...tell us the truth...you are that guy who is stuck with stamps that you're trying to unload.

Offline churnbabychurn

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 20, 2019, 01:08:02 PM »
And if I just make some extra cash I shouldnt be concerned?

Really. One incident without any evidence that it was connected to fake stamps, much less the "same stock". Come on...tell us the truth...you are that guy who is stuck with stamps that you're trying to unload.
Lol so not. Unfortunately I'm tied down to selling my time to others like a slave. I am not in business for myself at all..

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #149 on: March 21, 2019, 03:41:01 PM »

Say what? Huh? Like fake invitations? Why
No like fake stamps, or a spammer.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline DealKiller

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #150 on: March 21, 2019, 03:55:39 PM »
I will ask this...again... how can reputable stores like Staples and Costco sell stamps at a discount? I can guarantee you that those stamps were bought at a discount and are not a loss leader that will attract you into those stores. Theyre probably making the same profit we are...if not more.
Loss leaders are used all the time. I have a buddy that works for Office Depot. According to him there is no discount on stamps they get. They do get compensation for other US Mail services they offer.

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 21, 2019, 03:59:09 PM »
Loss leaders are used all the time. I have a buddy that works for Office Depot. According to him there is no discount on stamps they get. They do get compensation for other US Mail services they offer.
What USPS services does Costco offer?

Offline DealKiller

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 21, 2019, 04:02:35 PM »
What USPS services does Costco offer?
I don't know or care. I simple Google search will show anyone that business/retailers get no discounts on stamps.

Common sense is in order here.

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 21, 2019, 04:03:23 PM »
I don't know or care. I simple Google search will show anyone that business/retailers get no discounts on stamps.

Common sense is in order here.
Right. Because every public company discloses their contracts on Google. Common sense is absolutely in order. If your business was bleeding money and you could print paper and sell as much as you wanted and someone offered to buy millions of pieces of paper but at a discount...would you take what was offered or just hold on to your paper in hopes of selling at full price?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 04:07:09 PM by hvaces42 »

Offline DealKiller

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 21, 2019, 04:07:41 PM »
Right.
If someone was selling you $1 bills for .80 what would you think?

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
« Reply #155 on: March 21, 2019, 10:54:40 PM »
If someone was selling you $1 bills for .80 what would you think?
You mean this?
  Oh well I must have used a fake bill.

https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=66624.0
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline DealKiller

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 21, 2019, 11:17:45 PM »
You mean this?
No I am talking about selling unlimited amount of $1 bills for .80 on the dollar.

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 21, 2019, 11:49:21 PM »
No I am talking about selling unlimited amount of $1 bills for .80 on the dollar.
Yup. Costco seemed to be selling them at .495 when they were .50. Dont know what they go for now. So they must be selling fakes too. The post office sells stamps at a discount. Pitney Bowes users pay .47 with a rented machine. Stamps.com users get a discount. But if someone else sells them they must be fake.

Offline DealKiller

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 22, 2019, 05:12:09 AM »
Yup. Costco seemed to be selling them at .495 when they were .50. Dont know what they go for now. So they must be selling fakes too. The post office sells stamps at a discount. Pitney Bowes users pay .47 with a rented machine. Stamps.com users get a discount. But if someone else sells them they must be fake.
I fully understand why you are trying to convolute the issue. You don't want to believe these are counterfeit and a felony is being committed. After the farms and swipers you think individuals would smarten up around here. I guess money will always cloud ones judgement.

Whoever forges or counterfeits any postage stamp, postage meter stamp, or any stamp printed upon any stamped envelope, or postal card, or any die, plate, or engraving thereof;  or
Whoever makes or prints, or knowingly uses or sells, or possesses with intent to use or sell, any such forged or counterfeited postage stamp, postage meter stamp, stamped envelope, postal card, die, plate, or engraving;  or
Whoever makes, or knowingly uses or sells, or possesses with intent to use or sell, any paper bearing the watermark of any stamped envelope, or postal card, or any fraudulent imitation thereof;  or
Whoever makes or prints, or authorizes to be made or printed, any postage stamp, postage meter stamp, stamped envelope, or postal card, of the kind authorized and provided by the Post Office Department or by the Postal Service, without the special authority and direction of the Department or Postal Service;  or
Whoever after such postage stamp, postage meter stamp, stamped envelope, or postal card has been printed, with intent to defraud, delivers the same to any person not authorized by an instrument in writing, duly executed under the hand of the Postmaster General and the seal of the Post Office Department or the Postal Service, to receive it--
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 22, 2019, 06:33:42 AM »
I guess eBay and Amazon allow the sale of discounted stamps because their judgment is clouded by money too. Read the statute. "Knowingly" "with intent".