300 stamps @ $0.41
500 stamps @ $0.40
1000 stamps @ $0.39

*Minimum order: 300 stamps
*Free shipping in USA
*Credit cards accepted

Flags and Love

« Last edited by Iz on March 22, 2019, 05:24:03 PM »

Author Topic: Forever stamps @ $0.41  (Read 75129 times)

Offline yaakovely

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Re: Forever stamps @ $0.41
« Reply #200 on: October 02, 2019, 02:55:32 PM »
PSA! I noticed this thread and I would like to post a disclaimer. I have researched the stamp industry as I had a business idea a while ago and wanted to capitalize on it. I came to the conclusion after much research and testing, that most stamps sold via unauthorized third party seller are usually counterfeit. I have made multiple purchases from both Ebay and Amazon from reputable sellers and the outcome was the same. Almost all the stamps that I purchased were very good counterfeits with some genuine stamps in the mix. You can test your stamps very easily with a short wave UV lamp. If the stamp glows green then they are genuine and if they glow blue then they are fake. The reason for this is that genuine stamps are produced using a phosphorescent ink which has a greenish tinge under shortwave UV. Contrary to popular belief counterfeit stamps will get your mail to its destination even though the USPS machines can differentiate between genuine and counterfeit stamps. Selling counterfeit stamps is a federal crime that can land someone in prison with up to a 5 year sentence. I am only writing this to save others from mistakenly selling or buying counterfeit stamps. In no way am I suggesting that anyone that is selling or has sold stamps on ddf has sold counterfeit stamps. I am just making buyers and sellers aware of the situation so that everyone can protect themselves..

Offline yaakovely

• View Profile
Re: Forever stamps @ $0.37
« Reply #201 on: October 02, 2019, 02:59:21 PM »
Are these just printed at home?
I see someone started bringing this up. I am sure that the seller is not printing these at home but whoever he is purchasing from may be..

Offline yaakovely

• View Profile
Re: Forever stamps @ $0.37
« Reply #202 on: October 02, 2019, 03:02:01 PM »
No idea how ppl do it. But I have someone else I used for the same deal. Stamps looked legit to me.
Still wondering..

Offline yaakovely

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 02, 2019, 03:03:38 PM »
Not that I don’t trust his guy but seems too good to be true. So these are completely legit?
?

Offline yaakovely

• View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 02, 2019, 03:05:17 PM »
Their counterfeit. Every one of the ~100k that I have bought over the last year has been flagged by the USPS and that mail has been returned or not delivered. I got a visit from the Postal Inspection Service too...sorry, that was just my friend who is associated with them.  ::)

THEY'RE REAL OR WORK LIKE REAL ONES.
They will not flag, unless you are telling me that you received a visit from the Secret Service ;)

Offline yaakovely

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 02, 2019, 03:06:30 PM »
They are for sure counterfeit, USPS never sells stamps cheaper than the stamps price.
I guess I am not the first one. Sorry for being repetitive. I hope I at least added some understanding to the topic..

Offline hvaces42

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 02, 2019, 03:06:52 PM »
Here we go again...

PSA the post office has deals with retailers who buy in bulk (I've heard of 1MM stamps for .24 deals multiple times) to sell stamps at less than face value. If they wouldnt Costco wouldnt be able to sell you stamps at a discount. Costco doesnt sell stamps as a loss leader. If they would they would hang those silly cardboards in the back of the store where you could actually find them instead of in random places where you may or may not find them. So...healthy skepticism is ok.
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 02, 2019, 03:08:04 PM »
They will not flag, unless you are telling me that you received a visit from the Secret Service ;)
Guess you got your info from the same place that told you the Secret Service would investigate these "crimes"
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.

Offline yaakovely

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 02, 2019, 03:09:05 PM »
The seller who made that sale on amazon sold counterfeit stamps, and thats why he is no more on amazon.

you can check now all this listing and see that there are only new sellers there, they all get thrown off very quick.
I can vouch for this I bought 30k stamps from a reputable seller on Amazon and he got thrown off pretty quickly when I verified that they were fake and reported him to Amazon..

Offline yaakovely

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 02, 2019, 03:11:24 PM »
Here we go again...

PSA the post office has deals with retailers who buy in bulk (I've heard of 1MM stamps for .24 deals multiple times) to sell stamps at less than face value. If they wouldnt Costco wouldnt be able to sell you stamps at a discount. Costco doesnt sell stamps as a loss leader. If they would they would hang those silly cardboards in the back of the store where you could actually find them instead of in random places where you may or may not find them. So...healthy skepticism is ok.
I am not saying that anyone has sold fake stamps all I am doing is helping people make informed decisions..And I can show you my sourcing for everything that I have posted..

Offline yaakovely

• View Profile

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 02, 2019, 03:16:24 PM »
I can vouch for this I bought 30k stamps from a reputable seller on Amazon and he got thrown off pretty quickly when I verified that they were fake and reported him to Amazon..
Oh so that was you... ;D ;D

I have never bought a single stamp on Amazon. My eBay purchases were all real and I havent bought a single stamp on eBay in over a year. I buy from a reputable wholesaler. @Iz

Offline yaakovely

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 02, 2019, 03:27:38 PM »
Oh so that was you... ;D ;D

I have never bought a single stamp on Amazon. My eBay purchases were all real and I havent bought a single stamp on eBay in over a year. I buy from a reputable wholesaler. @Iz
I purchased many stamps from Ebay as well and most of them were counterfeit,May I ask if the authenticity was verified and how?

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 02, 2019, 03:31:11 PM »
I purchased many stamps from Ebay as well and most of them were counterfeit,May I ask if the authenticity was verified and how?
Who died and left you in charge? 150k plus pieces mailed. If it was a problem they would be knocking on my door.

Offline yaakovely

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 02, 2019, 03:39:29 PM »
Who died and left you in charge? 150k plus pieces mailed. If it was a problem they would be knocking on my door.
Did you read this article?
https://nypost.com/2018/05/16/i-tried-to-warn-usps-about-this-counterfeit-operation/
Very interesting, the inspectors said. “But what would you like us to do? We can’t stop the mail machines every time we detect a fake,” they said.

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 02, 2019, 03:40:59 PM »
Did you read this article?
https://nypost.com/2018/05/16/i-tried-to-warn-usps-about-this-counterfeit-operation/
Very interesting, the inspectors said. “But what would you like us to do? We can’t stop the mail machines every time we detect a fake,” they said.
Did you read this thread?

Offline yaakovely

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 02, 2019, 03:49:02 PM »
Did you read this thread?
Yes I read the whole thing. When I first posted I had not finished reading and did not realized that this topic was discussed.. Anyways my point is to make people aware of the possible pitfalls and to help people differentiate between genuine and counterfeit stamps easily, not to suspect or accuse anyone.. What you or anyone else decides to do with the information is their own decision.. Some times people look away from the truth when it is staring at them in the face. If someone actually cares then they will do their due diligence and research before buying stamps from 3rd party sellers. As I stated the easiest way to test is with a short wave UV.. Enough said!

Offline CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #217 on: October 02, 2019, 03:57:15 PM »
Here we go again...

Please stop with your BS that you know nothing about. 90 and probably more like 99% are fake.
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #218 on: October 02, 2019, 03:59:01 PM »
Give me your address and a high resolution pic of the stamps you are using and I will give them a call.
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 02, 2019, 04:02:52 PM »
Please stop with your BS that you know nothing about. 90 and probably more like 99% are fake.
You miss me so much old man...here you go. Gmar Chasima Tova to you. <3 <3 <3
Oh go to bed old man. Maybe in your dreams something other than another 4 years of Trump will come out of this.
They know how to find me. They already did once...not for anything like this though.
Give me your address and a high resolution pic of the stamps you are using and I will give them a call.