Author Topic: Dell Inspiron Mini 10v For Sale  (Read 1118 times)

Offline APoshiterYid

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Dell Inspiron Mini 10v For Sale
« on: June 23, 2011, 06:42:26 PM »
Dell Inspiron Mini 10v
Intel Atom N270 @ 1.60 GHz
2.00 GB Ram (I added this)
160GB SATA 5400RPM
Glossy 10.1” display (1024×576)
Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit  (I added this- Windows Verified Genuine, no worries)
Microsoft Office 2007 (I added this)
Intel 945GSE UMA GMA
Dell 1397 WLAN 802.11g
3-in-1 card reader
10/100 Ethernet
3xUSB 2.0
Fully Optimized for performance, updated, and protected. (I am somewhat of a computer geek, I keep it in pristine running and physical condition)
The keyboard is 92% of a full-sized keyboard!

Extras:
-Aside from the 3-cell 24WHr Li-Ion it comes with, I am including (x2) 6-cell 56Whr Li-Ion, for a total of ~15 hours of battery life! (This model runs about 1 hour/cell, and I have been very OCD about charging patterns, etc. Also, these were shipped directly from Dell, not refurb, used, OEM, or anything else.)
-10.1" Kroo Cube Case (I love this thing, fits this netbook perfectly, plus room for charger, mouse,  usb keys, etc.)

Notes: Cheapest I found the 6-Cell batteries online just now was $79 for a new one, and $59 for a used. The 3-cell iirc has literally never been used, and 1 of the 6-cells has been used about 6 or 7 times, and I keep it at ~40% capacity as per Li-Ion battery expert's instructions.
The netbook itself is in near-perfect condition, the only thing I can find on it (externally or internally) is some superficial scratches, no cracks, chips, etc.
I love this thing, I just recently have needed a larger screen because I am working on some tremendous spreadsheets and was forced to buy a larger laptop.

Asking $360 (taking the 3 batteries, 2nd gig of ram, Win7, Office'07, and the case in mind).

Would also take payment in Amex MR, if this is allowed (Dan?...)
If you have my email PLEASE don't PM me :)

Offline APoshiterYid

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Dell Inspiron Mini 10v For Sale
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 07:05:01 PM »
Dell Inspiron Mini 10v
Intel Atom N270 @ 1.60 GHz
2.00 GB Ram (I added this)
160GB SATA 5400RPM
Glossy 10.1” display (1024×576)
Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit  (I added this- Windows Verified Genuine, no worries)
Microsoft Office 2007 (I added this)
Intel 945GSE UMA GMA
Dell 1397 WLAN 802.11g
3-in-1 card reader
10/100 Ethernet
3xUSB 2.0
Fully Optimized for performance, updated, and protected. (I am somewhat of a computer geek, I keep it in pristine running and physical condition)
The keyboard is 92% of a full-sized keyboard!

Extras:
-Aside from the 3-cell 24WHr Li-Ion it comes with, I am including (x2) 6-cell 56Whr Li-Ion, for a total of ~15 hours of battery life! (This model runs about 1 hour/cell, and I have been very OCD about charging patterns, etc. Also, these were shipped directly from Dell, not refurb, used, OEM, or anything else.)
-10.1" Kroo Cube Case (I love this thing, fits this netbook perfectly, plus room for charger, mouse,  usb keys, etc.)

Notes: Cheapest I found the 6-Cell batteries online just now was $79 for a new one, and $59 for a used. The 3-cell iirc has literally never been used, and 1 of the 6-cells has been used about 6 or 7 times, and I keep it at ~40% capacity as per Li-Ion battery expert's instructions.
The netbook itself is in near-perfect condition, the only thing I can find on it (externally or internally) is some superficial scratches, no cracks, chips, etc.
I love this thing, I just recently have needed a larger screen because I am working on some tremendous spreadsheets and was forced to buy a larger laptop.

Asking $360 (taking the 3 batteries, 2nd gig of ram, Win7, Office'07, and the case in mind).

Would also take payment in Amex MR, if this is allowed (Dan?...)
Now $330
If you have my email PLEASE don't PM me :)